ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
This is an insanely good game. And its not very fair to be complaining about the updates because the dev is not doing this full time and has also mentioned his problems.the frustration is understandable and its positive that people love the game so much that they cant wait for updates but its a bit too much if every other post is about lashing out at the dev for doing what he s doing.Again no hate towards anyone everyone has their motive but its better to keep it to as much of a low frequency as possible :)

Foxexe

May 14, 2018
So i'm at the point where i have to speak with lucy about the deal but she refuses to talk. any idea what to do?
and for mom is there any content besides...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir à tous après 1 h de rendue je suis qu'a 15% voila le resultat je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut me donner des conseil pour ressoudre la lenteur du rendue

good evening to all after 1 h of rendering I am 15% here is the result I would like to know if someone can give me advice to solve the slow rendering
fitness fun 2.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So i'm at the point where i have to speak with lucy about the deal but she refuses to talk. any idea what to do?
and for mom is there any content besides...

IIRC, you just keep finding opportunities to try to speak with her about it. I remember asking her once in her room, once on the couch in the living room, and once more in the back yard by the swimming pool. There might be one more time (can't remember for sure). Just keep trying to track her down and bugging her about it over and over. You'll eventually reach the end of content for Lucy in the current version.

As far as Ms. Anna goes, I'm not sure what you're asking. Is "there any content besides"? Besides what specifically? If you describe your current level of progress with her, I might be able to tell you whether you can progress further or not.

Reactions: allintine

Dāku Shīdo

Feb 19, 2019
There are other creators that didnt post updates for 3-4 months. Released Christmas special, not even related to the main story (except toons) and people will not criticise.
I am too impatient about the slow progress, but the guy is working and game is a hobby.
Good story and building up the suspence is good, too early sex scenes will ruin the mood and the game...
after all, we all like corrupting, don't we?
Is that Christmas special inside the actual game or available to download somewhere?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Probably a while but he was looking for some help so if he found a new writer then it could be sooner than we think but no date has been said yet
allintine, I think the main problem is not writing. Description assume that have already written. The most complex process is technical coding. This process is done solely on their own.

Reactions: allintine
Nov 1, 2018
Not right now, in any case. Doubtful that it would ever be allowed for this game, since the MC's name is in the name of the game itself. :unsure:
Sure. But it doesn't change anything in the gameplay to add this immersive keystone...

Besides that, any clue on the next release ?
Great game but seems to have a release every year ^^

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes