-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck at there, i can't continue to the story. I'm on 10 week

Odd. I'm on Sun of Week 10 myself, and I completed all storylines. Walk me through what you've been doing with Ms. Ana specifically (what time of day you try to visit, what choices you make during visits, etc.). Maybe there's a step that's being missed somewhere.

For Liza, it seems like a lot of people get a little confused at different points. You may want to look over my post here to see if it helps:

Like I asked for Ms. Ana, walk me through what you're doing with Lucy, the order in which you're doing it, what choices in each of the events you're making, etc. It's very possible some small thing is being missed.

fexasy

Feb 20, 2019
Odd. I'm on Sun of Week 10 myself, and I completed all storylines. Walk me through what you've been doing with Ms. Ana specifically (what time of day you try to visit, what choices you make during visits, etc.). Maybe there's a step that's being missed somewhere.

For Liza, it seems like a lot of people get a little confused at different points. You may want to look over my post here to see if it helps:

Like I asked for Ms. Ana, walk me through what you're doing with Lucy, the order in which you're doing it, what choices in each of the events you're making, etc. It's very possible some small thing is being missed.
Hmm thanks for the help ill text u if it works or doesen't

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
impossible to succed the mini on the mother bed to put her in a love position, each time i tried, i failed, the bar goes down too fast even if i give her wine with lunch
is there a way to avoid all boring mini game ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
impossible to succed the mini on the mother bed to put her in a love position, each time i tried, i failed, the bar goes down too fast even if i give her wine with lunch
is there a way to avoid all boring mini game ?
All you have to do is really hit arrow key (keyboard), up and hit enter as soon as the bar start. And the mouse part is just keep spam the mouse button.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All you have to do is really hit arrow key (keyboard), up and hit enter as soon as the bar start. And the mouse part is just keep spam the mouse button.
Yes, precisely. I put the mouse against something (e.g., the wall) so it won't move and click the option on screen to start. Then I put both of my hands on LMB and, like drumming, tap the button really fast over and over with both index (first) fingers. If you do it that way, it's really easy to succeed. Just don't mess up your rhythm so your fingers tap at the same time, because that will obviously make you fail.

(I edited my original post, bc I had said I used the spacebar, but I believe it's actually the LMB you use for this. So this is now the strategy for the mouse instead.)

Reactions: allintine

joh

Aug 20, 2017
As far as i can see no one asked this yet if they did i missed it so sorry but i made the bet with lucy and she lost but she wont come to me amd i cant find her please help

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Guys i played this game and last i checked there was no content and shoving banana scene was the high point. Is it still the same or have any updates been made?

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
very good games! good potential! little problem for the moment no sex scenes, the next update is when?
Don't feed the troll.
Troll? Dude the game been in devolopment well over a year and yet there is still no sex scene, if it takes more then a year to get one sex scene how long until the game is finished? At that rate it would take 10-20 years

Reactions: Kackfresse

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Troll? Dude the game been in devolopment well over a year and yet there is still no sex scene, if it takes more then a year to get one sex scene how long until the game is finished? At that rate it would take 10-20 years
Some people like what the developer is doing story wise and understand that he cannot put a lot of time into the game because of other obligations. On the other hand there are people who say stuff like "Yeah the dev can fuck off, fucking blue balling garbage". You are in fact either a troll or a garbage human being. I don't want sex scenes in this game and I hope that rainces doesn't plan to add any until the time is right.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes