Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Theres a diffrencde between a fuckfest and a tedious blueballing grindfest paced out slowly to milk patreon for longer, its like all these fucking author of these games are trying to write war and peace
It's not about the destination, its about the journey :p If you don't like a game, don't play it? Isn't it that simple? And if you end up get blue balled by an adult game, I think you got bigger issues to deal with, lol.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
This isn't a romance game, it's about setting up opportunities for perving and groping your relatives (and probably raping them, eventually.) the sisters rightfully hate him for his perving and Mom is traumatized from rape and we're taking advantage of her nearly mind broken state. Emphasis is on puzzle solving, not on writing, character or romance.
Itpika, I think you're overreacting. The guy has not raped anyone yet, but on the contrary, he put a lot of pressure on the boss. How many of you could do that without waiting for the police to put the bastard in his place? Man with balls. And the fact that he is drawn to his sisters, then to his mother, it is clear - a person studies the world.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Itpika, I think you're overreacting. The guy has not raped anyone yet, but on the contrary, he put a lot of pressure on the boss. How many of you could do that without waiting for the police to put the bastard in his place? Man with balls. And the fact that he is drawn to his sisters, then to his mother, it is clear - a person studies the world.
If I remember correctly, MC used a dirty magazine to set up the rape attempt, on purpose. Also, he mouth raped the blonde girl who's house you sneak into. I'm just pointing out what the game is, don't expect romance. Nothing wrong with that, not every game has to be a love story.

Reactions: OGRey

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Redoxa, not the fact that the last scene assumes " h " is too fast for an MS relationship. The seduction period is too short. Where's the hugs, where's the kissing, where's the groping? You can't put a woman in bed without it, unless she's a whore.
Have you bothered to read any of the MC's dialogue in the game? IIRC there's a scene where the MC is laying in bed thinking about his family. All the options are either corrupt them or take them by force. There is no romance angle the MC's character is trying to pursue. The title of this VN/game hybrid is Bad Brother/Bobby Saga, emphasis on Bad.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Have you bothered to read any of the MC's dialogue in the game? IIRC there's a scene where the MC is laying in bed thinking about his family. All the options are either corrupt them or take them by force. There is no romance angle the MC's character is trying to pursue. The title of this VN/game hybrid is Bad Brother/Bobby Saga, emphasis on Bad.
Actually, there is a choice between "love and force"....

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Actually, there is a choice between "love and force"....
It's not something that goes anywhere, i doubt it's a decision that's tracked. There's no path to get close to Mom without arranging to destroy her mind by having her attacked by a rapist. Domination options are mandatory for progression, so you have to choke the fuck out of her. Is anybody actually playing this all the way? Or are you guys playing some patreon censored version?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's not something that goes anywhere, i doubt it's a decision that's tracked. There's no path to get close to Mom without arranging to destroy her mind by having her attacked by a rapist. Domination options are mandatory for progression, so you have to choke the fuck out of her. Is anybody actually playing this all the way? Or are you guys playing some patreon censored version?
Actually, in hindsight I think the hint system kinda just show you what is possible, not necessary what you need to do. With the last update and the mom part. You didn't really have to dominate your mom in the sleep unless you wanted to as a player.

It would been better if we could chose a love/dom path to start with. Maybe that is something that get sorted later, not like the game is done yet. I guess you can still do a love route and do manipulation of people/events.

The more content the game get the easier it would be to have separate love/dom routes though.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It would been better if we could chose a love/dom path to start with. Maybe that is something that get sorted later, not like the game is done yet. I guess you can still do a love route and do manipulation of people/events.

The more content the game get the easier it would be to have separate love/dom routes though.
This is just projecting what you want the VN to be. Instead of seeing it for what it is.

Reactions: allintine

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

First off, choice is somewhat of an illusion in this game. The story doesn't progress until you hit the right number of points. You won't see any new Mom scenes until you have the requisite domination points. Are you guys playing this or not? There's no way to even be talking about the new scenes unless you raped the blonde. So you've already engaged in rape content, you couldn't have seen them otherwise. I don't see the point of pretending you didn't, other than liking to wave your finger at others.

There is really no way to twist Bobby into a good person, it's not who the character is (nor does it fit the gameplay loop, manipulation IS the gameplay.) Love route would be pointless and a huge time sink for the dev, you'd have to redo almost everything to never show manipulation. This is clearly in the vein of Incest Story and Milf's Control (great games, though this one's really rough around the edges, programming and interface-wise.) You are a shota who does whatever it takes to turn your family into sex slaves. As written, they'd be too disgusted by incest to fuck Bobby any other way.

Reactions: OGRey and allintine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
First off, choice is somewhat of an illusion in this game. The story doesn't progress until you hit the right number of points. You won't see any new Mom scenes until you have the requisite domination points. Are you guys playing this or not? There's no way to even be talking about the new scenes unless you raped the blonde. So you've already engaged in rape content, you couldn't have seen them otherwise. I don't see the point of pretending you didn't, other than liking to wave your finger at others.

There is really no way to twist Bobby into a good person, it's not who the character is (nor does it fit the gameplay loop, manipulation IS the gameplay.) Love route would be pointless and a huge time sink for the dev, you'd have to redo almost everything to never show manipulation. This is clearly in the vein of Incest Story and Milf's Control (great games, though this one's really rough around the edges, programming and interface-wise.) You are a shota who does whatever it takes to turn your family into sex slaves. As written, they'd be too disgusted by incest to fuck Bobby any other way.
Well, I was just referring to the fact; Bobby can lie on his bed, fantasize about his sister, and you get the choice between love/force scene. I did a save on the mom route just out of curiosity, excluding all the dom stuff in last update, and just did the other. Just to see how far can progress in next updates without do the dom stuff.

I said above, you can still do a love path using manipulation. Manipulation doesn't have to be force or domination. Bobby isn't a nice human being by all stretches. But there is dark, and there is DARK. Will be interesting to see how the game progress. And no I'm not trying to will the game to be anything else than what it is. I strongly believe in creators keep their freedom to make the games the way they want regardless of input from fan's, votes and all that jizz. Then it come down to the players if they want to play it or not.

Reactions: ltpika and neodtst

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Whatever we assume, but the development of the game and the character of the hero are in the brain of the author. We just have to be patient and see where he takes us.

Reactions: OGRey

fexasy

Feb 20, 2019
I'm stuck at there, i can't continue to the story. I'm on 10 week

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes