3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Mas alguém acreditava que era desta que saia a tempo?

# Who would have guessed it'd end up like this...? Everybody. It's not Santa's fault he doesn't deliver on December 25th, but his reindeer. And by reindeer I mean sheep.
What's really interesting is he was convinced he finished almost all (0.15.49 apparently) in January but now he's not so sure...

0. 15. 49 Development Report No 18 - 98% CLEANUP

Comments (4)

Like(8)

Dislike(6)
Posted for tiers

0. 15. 49 Development Report No 17 - 94% TESTING”

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Renderings do not mean a new story / continuation. Most likely, most of these 1400 renders are reworked old scenes with new "improved" texture and character models. In order to separate your project from the original game and give it originality. Due to the success of the main game's sequel. And the continuation of the story itself will most likely take 5-10 minutes of leisurely reading. These are my expectations. But these are just my thoughts, and I am a skeptic and a cynic.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
For those not keeping track, here's the list of excuses why the current update never gets released.

1) Took the wrong zip drive to work and couldn't upload the update... will try again Monday. (Monday apparently never came)
2) Had to rework some scripts at the last minute... will update tomorrow. (never uploaded)
3) Was up too late and too tired will update tomorrow (followed by the next excuse the very next day)
4) I know I promised to upload today but had to move and can't get internet for at least a month.
5) Mega is super slow will be finished tonight... Never mInd I'll do it tomorrow.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Sorry when I download the update to check it had an error with the save so I fixing it at the moment and reupload once it is sorted. The scene with Ms Anna did not trigger correctly.
about 2 hours ago

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
I know what it's like to have unexpected things come up when it comes to releasing something, so cheer up and look forward to that update. For the rest, be aware that with nice words you give more fuel to an author than with complaints that take away your soul.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes