3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I know what it's like to have unexpected things come up when it comes to releasing something, so cheer up and look forward to that update. For the rest, be aware that with nice words you give more fuel to an author than with complaints that take away your soul.
Sorry man but "Unexpected things" are one thing. Making shit up with excuse after excuse to delay dropping the update which Zip originally said was ready to be uploaded on January 27th is quite another.

If you believe any of the five ridiculous stories he's posted since then as to why he's been able to drop the (in his own words) completed update since that time then gullible doesn't even begin to describe you. Hell just the current one that "Uploading to mega is very slow... will finish in the morning" which he made over 32 hours ago should be insulting to anyone with an IQ over 50.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It should be uploaded now, after 15 hours... no?

I really would like to see those 4000 new renders...
maybe he wants that too, apparently vanished on MEGA ...
For those not keeping track, here's the list of excuses why the current update never gets released.

1) Took the wrong zip drive to work and couldn't upload the update... will try again Monday. (Monday apparently never came)
2) Had to rework some scripts at the last minute... will update tomorrow. (never uploaded)
3) Was up too late and too tired will update tomorrow (followed by the next excuse the very next day)
4) I know I promised to upload today but had to move and can't get internet for at least a month.
5) Mega is super slow will be finished tonight... Never mInd I'll do it tomorrow.

View attachment 3547554
If I'm not mistaken the "Mega is slow" story was already on him and after that he took the update to his workplace to download it from there and found that he got the wrong version... If we are to believe his life his is much more exciting than the "story" in the game...

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
Come on Boys

You must accept at the end of the day that Zip is awesome.
I dont know is something about comedy or drugs. But this Story of apologies is better then all Netflix Series

Of Course in Life something can happen but something can never happen. And this by truth we all know it cant be real
But people are pay no matter what. Look for Rainces. People paid years for him and nothing happend. But Rainces come back and deliver.
And if people give money for free so we all take it. In this way it is not the Guilty of Zip.

The Story of apoligies is the best ever.
The Game is cool as well. But i dont take it so serious. Its easyer.

Rainces working again and i prefer the Coming Version of OGrey.

And if Zip will someday be a trusted developer with thrustfull working im back.

Keep it real

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

Sorry when I download the update to check it had an error with the save so I fixing it at the moment and reupload once it is sorted. The scene with Ms Anna did not trigger correctly.
about 2 hours ago
Hey man, thanks for sharing the updates with us.

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
so he is still working on it?
Last post I read from him it indicated that he is still working on his version of the game.

No ideal how far it has gotten as he doesn't post publicly about his progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see good old ZipTieFun still hasn't changed his habits.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jarul

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Just to be sure, endless upload is still not finnished and the new version was not released right? Any news at subsriberstar?

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
Last post I read from him it indicated that he is still working on his version of the game.

No ideal how far it has gotten as he doesn't post publicly about his progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see good old ZipTieFun still hasn't changed his habits.:ROFLMAO:
He is in discord. Posting every week.
And he is different. He working for passion not for money at least.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
He is in discord. Posting every week.
And he is different. He working for passion not for money at least.
Good to know.

I don't use Discord, plus I believe it's invite only so I have no ideal where he is at with the development but it's good to know he is still working on it.

As when I read he was dropping the game before it really sadden me to see all his work go to waste like that.

Is he closer to starting to write the code for the game or is he still making renders for scenes?

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
Good to know.

I don't use Discord, plus I believe it's invite only so I have no ideal where he is at with the development but it's good to know he is still working on it.

As when I read he was dropping the game before it really sadden me to see all his work go to waste like that.

Is he closer to starting to write the code for the game or is he still making renders for scenes?
Still working on renders...
But making some Survey for us from time to time.
And the renders are very fast and he is happy with that progress.

Reactions: john1230

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
FIRST! - you upload to MEGA, test it, then post about the update...
SECOND! - I (WE) do not TRUST! YOU! ANYMORE!
Third - repent!! OR BURN IN HELL!!

On the serious note, we are waiting for the update... You had your chance... and you blew it...

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes