3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
great can't wait for the download to be 10gb :HideThePain:
Não estás muito longe...

# That's not a stretch, not at all:

1400 * 2MB + v015.4889 ≈ 5800 MB

But I believe it'll still be a micro update like the others (animations and remade scenes will take most of those 1400 renders). Better than nothing. Let's hope it's worth it.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Pre-Release 0.15.49

Hey Folks,

I will be releasing a "Test" Version this Sunday / Monday 14th / 15th April. The purpose of this is to show you what has been done as there is still some thing I am rewriting "Yes I know I alway changing things". Also, you can give me feedback on the content as well.

This version is large due to the improved images and switching back to using PNG's. There is about 1,400+ renders which includes animations as well. I have pulled some of the club scenes as the animations were is bit janky as I going to redo them and also improve the fighting scenes etc. I also moving around some of the scenes with Lucy and Julia as it was not working.

Disclaimer this is a Pre-Release so I will be changing things after so a restart will be required as the code will need to be changed.

So what is in the "Test" version.

• Test Saves to play the newer scenes
  • Improved animations
  • Scenes coloured corrected and better lighting
  • Using PNG's instead of JPEG's
  • Lucy and Julia scenes
  • Mom and Evelyn scenes
Images attached to the post are worth watching/sharing?

Reactions: CelestialTroy

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Upload at end of the day 10pm / 11pm (GMT)

Hey Folks,

I Will be uploading the Windows/linux and Mac version tonight. The android / compress version will be a 10 days later.

I will includes saves so you can start the new content but please note some of the scenes are still under development but I will update theses over the next 3 weeks in mini updates.

The main purpose of this release is to show the state of the game and to stop me from changing things every 5 minutes :).... This is a test release so it is very big (5GB) but I will reduce down the size later once all the renders are in and the animations look right.

Anyhoo,
Zip

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
There is a legend (known as the ZipAchillesTieFun paradox) that even the one who waits the most will never get the release. When ZipAchillesTieFun announces a release and a waiter on the spot, the release is moved up by a few days, a waiter on the site again, the release shifted by a few hours then minutes, seconds, milliseconds and so on.. the cycle continues.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
but i m curius to see what him do ^^ .
we start for a big uptade and go on is finish and i want change and now is a test version.
for understand we need to play

(this post is in test version i corret the grammer later or change the word i write only for see where we are)

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes