Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Hey!
Can't access ny new content. Lucy don't go to Party since stuck with Cheerleading quest ...
Is anyone have same issues ?
Need to restart (again) the game for new content ?
Are you using a new save from latest v15.4888? Because all old saves are invalid and causes errors when used.
To put it bluntly 14.8888 needs a new start.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Breaking News....

The New Title will be "Bobby's Dark Desires",

No idea if old threads are going to renamed too or if ZTF is just going to start from scratch, time will tell.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
We need to change the title of the thread to the new name of the game "Bobby´s Dark Desires" also a new cover image would be nice, don't you think?

Reactions: Chaosguy

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
We will see what´s gona happen with the new update. It is delayed for couple of weeks... Before, it was quite promising that small updates were released frequently but now with the big update with actual new content, the progress has stalled. Perhaps a curse of the BBS :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mikel8519

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
We will see what´s gona happen with the new update. It is delayed for couple of weeks... Before, it was quite promising that small updates were released frequently but now with the big update with actual new content, the progress has stalled. Perhaps a curse of the BBS :D
better this way, since then you can expect something more than 1-2 new scenes.

Reactions: edgaia

Drun1337

Feb 23, 2018
94% ))) Donators how are you? Still waiting for an update with a couple of scenes? Which could be done in a month instead of half of a year)))

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes exactly. He stole my money. He is a scammer.
Stole implies you did not give it to the other person willingly. Did you pay him through some service or crowd funding site, now if you did; (He) the person (You) transferred the money too by some means, (He) did not steal it, but was given it, by (You) to (Him) by this definition of action it is not theft just a person having more money than sense.

Now I don't agree with the way crowd funding functions many, many people can be easily scammed simply because there is no guarantee on completion of work promised by a certain date or even completion at all and some of them you have a bitch of time canceling when you do want to stop payment for a project (I shouldn't have to cancel a card to stop payment).

You are simply giving good money away on a bad promise, If was going to do this I would much rather give it to street hooker for a good time and an chance of a STD, than too someone on the internet who promises to do something without any concrete signed and sealed in triplicate (1 for me, 1 for dev and 1 for the crowd funding site) guarantee.

There are no "lemon" laws in the books for these places (yet, maybe never) who knows, but maybe one day we will have them.

Binay@23

Dec 20, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.30
Size 461 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please give new link

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes