Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
How to advance time? Phone says mom is in shower (she is not) or check store for job , clerk said a day or two, mean time it is late morning....

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The differences are
versions XX.000 are main releases that rolls up the finalized content from the test breaches. These are few and far between releases.
versions 00.XXX are test branches that have more cumulative content i.e tends to be more buggy (debatable as I personally have not seen any game breaking in a test branch since v15.440) as well as some events will not be 100% completable. These are released more frequently.

MrLennon2U

Mar 13, 2021
I hate to ask a stupid question, but does anyone have the walkthrough and cheat links for the Dark Path versions? I'm sure it has to be here somewhere but with 200 pages of threads... I gave up going page after page looking. Thanks in advance =)

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
I hate to ask a stupid question, but does anyone have the walkthrough and cheat links for the Dark Path versions? I'm sure it has to be here somewhere but with 200 pages of threads... I gave up going page after page looking. Thanks in advance =)
j ai essaiyé ce mod mais ne marche pas

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
About 8 inches ;)

It about 1000 to 1200 renders including animations. I still rendering at the moment and adding new renders to fill in some gaps etc. Some scenes have been updated and some have been changes like Liza night scene has more interaction :devilish:.
Damn that is tiny, most of the male MC's on f95 have like 18 inch cocks. lol.

Oh that many images, can't wait for the next update!!!!

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Too many grammatical errors. Easy fix. Would be nice if they did.
Some things that never change in Bad Bobby Saga remakes are girls and broken English beyond repair. I understand grammatical errors and typos as I'm not a native English speaker myself, and I often make mistakes but golly most of the dialogues are incomprehensible.

Reactions: SargonOfAkkad88

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am one of many who offered (as a script proof reader for free of charge) to help but dev never responded back. Seems like he doesn't want to improve just run on improv and poor improv at that. His script seems to be knowledge garnered from (his) native language to poor English subtitles from dvds. The improper use of localisms seem to off set the story within some scenes and events.

When you have to reinterpertate word usage in a story the story loses meaning.

Nov 1, 2018
Hey!
Can't access ny new content. Lucy don't go to Party since stuck with Cheerleading quest ...
Is anyone have same issues ?
Need to restart (again) the game for new content ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes