Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
can someone tell me how to trigger the sunbath blowjob from his mom? i tried everything but cant get it to trigger...if not enough alcohol she just dissapear and more alcohol i just find her drunk in her room....

Active

Mar 11, 2021
can someone tell me how to trigger the sunbath blowjob from his mom? i tried everything but cant get it to trigger...if not enough alcohol she just dissapear and more alcohol i just find her drunk in her room....
A bit more x2 and the last one

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
if the update for v0.15.48 going to take sometime would you please consider updating the workupload link for the current one?

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
I think it might be the the first one twice and then the last one, and for the last scene it's all the last option
maybe my game is bugged or something....it doesnt work....same with working as security in shop....first it says i caught 30 stealing and next it goes back to 29

Nov 1, 2018
Hello there!
I'm stuck with the cheerleaders Quest. I tried to go at school every day and day time and I find nothing!
Al the Bobby memories are locked and I don't know if there a re from the Cheerleaders quest or else ?
Thanks for the help!

KarenJaeger2000

Aug 13, 2022
not that much content in this update or am i missing something? a few scenes with liza and nothing more, right? i have so many quest open but can't progress in any of them hahaha

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes