SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I have to admit that this game is, among others with the same format and concept I would say, like Dating my Daughter, Dreams of Desire, Big Brother and many others that are showing up and standing out, this is the one that excites me the most.

Even if right now it hasn't collected the amount of money others have (maybe because right now there are not that much action within the game, which for me is a good thing because that means the progress is solid and consistent) I'm pretty positive that it is going to reach the same dimension as the others above mentioned.

Keep up the good work T4bbo.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I prefer surprise faps.. if that's a thing. :D
TBH this game is gradually getting onto my top 10.. of dang near all time. :FeelsGoodMan:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I like it. Considering dumping some of my other backed games to afford shoving more money at T4bbo...

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

when I am reading those comments and positive feedbacks, you cannot imagine how I enjoy it after those day/nights of work when I literally looked liked Forest Gump on his run... ;)

I would like to post the game right here and right now... but believe me better when you play final version later today when I post it for 10$ Patreons. Testing plays are still being done.

At least I'm going to post here cover image for version 0.0.4.

T4bbo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
game shows definite promise and I can't wait to play 0.0.4! looking forward to the release soon.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes