lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
This is great thx for sharing mega download option. but walkthrough link gone can do again plz...

poko poko

Jun 13, 2017
is this a demo version??? why am i getting bankrupt inside of the game. is there any way to get money in game??

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Android link works fine for me...
also tried gofile for android broken for me too. @depeche if u got a copy could u upload to a new storeage link so we can add the link as a Alt to Gofile. Thanks

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Does anyone have access to the bonus animations and images posted since updated version .3 on May 25?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The girl didn't bring a lot of clothes with her, only a couple bags total. Logically, if you go stealing her clothes, she's gonna have to go do her laundry more frequently.

Jontm

May 29, 2017
Straight from his Patreon. .

Hi guys,
first of all I would like to say big "Thank you" to all my Patreons, especially to those who are staying with me from beginning of the game. I very much appreciate that trust and be sure I will always try to improve your game experience.

What you can expect from version 4:

This is the last version which I was working on during my full time job, but anyway I tried to do my best and here are the results:

- the update will have more than 250 images,

- there will be numerous small animations using two images and three bigger animations using 40 images,

- as mentioned in post above, Sonya will have her new younger and fresh looks,

- and there will be finally nudity and erotic scenes... ;)

All in all, I hope you guys like it!!!

Cheers.

T4bbo

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes