TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This update is BS I followed walkthrough since 3 months ago but instead of staying with jess in hot tub I left but the dialogue with Jess and Chris on there little outting Jess says she kinda sorta screwed MC but I left did you Devs forget to add this in update she should not have said that I love this game because it actual gave you choices instead of following the Narrative of the creator like most of these games do but this new update went totally against that.
That just means you gotta go back and do her.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This update is BS I followed walkthrough since 3 months ago but instead of staying with jess in hot tub I left but the dialogue with Jess and Chris on there little outting Jess says she kinda sorta screwed MC but I left did you Devs forget to add this in update she should not have said that I love this game because it actual gave you choices instead of following the Narrative of the creator like most of these games do but this new update went totally against that.
That is a bug, it will be fixed, and a regrettable one. There are two ways you can reject Jess on the yacht, one of them didn't flag as intended.

Reactions: Abibliboop

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question, because whenever I go to his room to fix his computer. I fix it but after I go to sleep it says game over if I have not done anything inappropriate

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
for some reason it does not give me the option on the laptop to study the remote control, this means i can't spy on jess. is this a bug or am i looking in the wrong place?

SeKyBoggTrottr

Nov 20, 2018
I have to say, I don't care if it's what people complain about as being a "click fest" This is probably the most well thought out game/story I've played so far. The dialogue is damn sure the best. First time I've actually laughed during one of these and it's happened a few times here. Kudos and keep up the good work! This is one I wouldn't mind donating to.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes