mpror

Feb 4, 2018
No one will dispute BS's excellent game quality in artwork, plot, characters and being user friendly.

But i think its fair for ppl to comment if its indeed really another update that has missed its deadline for the 8th time. I mean come on, even in the real world, if your supplier has done that many times to the customer, anyone everyone have the right to be pissed / upset. It also seems there may have been somewhat lack of better communication when updates will be late.

It is true I dont know how accurate any of the claims above I read are but assuming its true, I do feel the game developer should really give this much thought as you can only piss off your customers so many times before they jump ship + I am sure everyone genuinely wants tabbo to do well and start its second game with a good beginning.
I wasnt trying to debate whether or not people have a right to be upset about the delays. I was just pointing out that if and when people are upset about delays, its usually a sign they enjoyed this game and want more.

On a side note, T4bbo isnt your supplier (big difference), u support him to make a game, and he gives u the oppurtinity to play this game as it develops. Of course u wnt something in return for your money, and he's been providing that, with excellent content i may add. even if the updates do tend to come late, they at least come and frequently.

Ask yourself this tho, would u prefer he met every deadline but potentially get a worse product for it, or let him miss deadlines and get a good product for it?

My preference lies with the latter.

craanbery

Feb 15, 2018
And yeah, that is a bug. It will be fixed.
Got ya, thanks for the quick reply. And good job with this VN. The Characters feel real, and I'll say the best dialogue on this website.

As for the guy calling Jess a slut, some girls talk big and live talking about sex; it's called being sexually free. And if she does fuck 30 guys, so what? I bet she's the type that's more likely to be faithful in a relationship.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Guess I must be following a different path or screwed up somehow. There was no lesbian scene at the lake, Christine just grabbed Jessica's boobs and then stopped because of the relationship with MC.

However, apparently the cat is out of the bag about the romp on the yacht and Christine is okay that MC slept with Jessica - only problem is that I am not sure if I even did that on the official savegame.

Also I got a "meanwhile" scene with Robert and a certain Daisia or something like that which didn't make any sense at all.

Furthermore, I can't convince the girls to share a shower with me, and Jessica refuses to take the shower with me. Wonder if I got gated out of those options.

And finally, I also received that error when selecting the sharing a room option, but I chalk that up to the photo being in the final version of this update and not implemented yet.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Except it still is? Even with Jess... with again, the possibility of something unintended in the code causing the sex scene to happen.

One of the things brought up earlier I do want to address. And that is whether or not there should be choices with Christine, as you will notice there are VERY few choices that are made on her routes, and that has until now been by design. The idea with the game is that the actions that Christine takes are influenced by the MC, but are not strictly governed by the player. For example, we never have a NTR OFF option, or a choice as to what Christine does with say, Robert or Silver in a particular scene... the idea being that she is someone who makes her own choices, based on the things that happen around her. There are a few exceptions, and those have to do specifically with Jess. The first is her masturbating in Jessica's house, the second option is when there is a slight kiss during the cosplay. Those choices were made ages ago. After that, we have her Horny or Friendship score... and that changes how she views the MC and her sexuality... and of course finally if you decided to have an open relationship, or not.

Those all decide how far the Jessica scene can or will go. There are three endings basically to the talk at the end, one that again is specific to the exclusive and love based route. That being said... if much of that isn't clear to the player, that can be on us... so we'll look at options.
No what I meant was she cheats on the MC in an "exclusive" relationship with her uncle if 1. She fantasized about Jess while using Jess dildo and 2. She liked the kiss during cosplay. So unless I missed something that is still cheating as they both agreed to be exclusive. So uncle getting NTR'ed by his niece.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guess I must be following a different path or screwed up somehow. There was no lesbian scene at the lake, Christine just grabbed Jessica's boobs and then stopped because of the relationship with MC.

However, apparently the cat is out of the bag about the romp on the yacht and Christine is okay that MC slept with Jessica - only problem is that I am not sure if I even did that on the official savegame.

Also I got a "meanwhile" scene with Robert and a certain Daisia or something like that which didn't make any sense at all.

Furthermore, I can't convince the girls to share a shower with me, and Jessica refuses to take the shower with me. Wonder if I got gated out of those options.

And finally, I also received that error when selecting the sharing a room option, but I chalk that up to the photo being in the final version of this update and not implemented yet.
Looks like you are on the exclusive path with Christine, and have a higher friend score than a horny score. So yeah, it stops before anything really happens... as she is too into the MC.

As for the other, there is a decent chance there is a bug that affected you. The bug actually came about back on the Yacht update, but we never noticed it because the callback never happened until now. We'll have a fix for sure.

There is a scene that checks in on Silver and one on Robert in all routes, you see more of Daisia in the Patreon route.

If you had sex with Jess before, you can share a shower with her. If not, no such luck.

And yeah, that's a bug.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok, then by that point, you either think that her sleeping with one guy before the events of the game makes her a slut, or you missed the dialog where it was clear that she put up a front of being more experienced than she was to Christine. I mean fair enough, you take things as you take them... but I think calling her a slut, in either case, is a bit much.
Ok I take back what I said. Your mustache is safe. For now.:sneaky:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Again, in the Friendship > Horny path where you are exclusive with Christine, she should NOT have sex with Jess unless she has shown interest in her previously, aka fantasizing about her when masturbating, or being ok with the kiss during cosplay.
In LUST route is okay, at this point you probably already had fucked Jess too, so just go for it, hahaha.
Still, if both agree that they should be EXCLUSIVE (which is a choice presented in the game), doing this without your mate consent is cheating (OBS: this also happens in high FRIENDSHIP route).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks like you are on the exclusive path with Christine, and have a higher friend score than a horny score. So yeah, it stops before anything really happens... as she is too into the MC.

As for the other, there is a decent chance there is a bug that affected you. The bug actually came about back on the Yacht update, but we never noticed it because the callback never happened until now. We'll have a fix for sure.

If you had sex with Jess before, you can share a shower with her. If not, no such luck.
Yeah, then we definitely have a bug there. Since Jess won't have a shower with me we never had sex and thus it makes no sense to admitting something that she never did. :D (At least not in the main save that I'm continuing.)

Yes, Christine's stats are 96-48 in favour of friendship on a corporate / exclusive on the main save path.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache
the script for the last version has a section that is not reachable with the playthrough, is that intentional?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes actually, it is a leftover for a scene that was planned and written, but didn't end up working out in the end. I forgot it was still in the script, as there is no way to reach it, so consider it a deleted or alternate scene if you will. It's from the last update... and was an alternate way to push the MC and Christine together in an NTR path as an option to attempt to "win" her back from Silver or Robert, as people can see, the option is still there... but this scene, in particular, is not...

U

User_488453

does this chapter abruptly end with the three characters in the living room after the rains storm?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
From what I red - this update doesnt follow up at all on eny of NTR content ?

Its only for "good" routes ?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes