bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Are these supposed to happen on the no cheat/exclusive/love route? If then, the dev has a weird definition for them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, same here, I didn't fuck Jessica, I turned her down all the way, I'm on the pure Christine route and I'm pretty sure that it's a bug and hope it won't affect the Christine route a bit

Reactions: Eerie Entity

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
0.1.8b is the threesome scene.BTW i can see some still consider that for a NTR:)
Threesome including the MC? "My" MC is a celibate creep, so he's not getting that if I can help it. :devilish:
Still, that means I'll return to this no earlier than 0.1.9 to see how it goes.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, same here, I didn't fuck Jessica, I turned her down all the way, I'm on the pure Christine route and I'm pretty sure that it's a bug and hope it won't affect the Christine route a bit
Yeah I was concerned about that as well, still am. I turned Jessica down every turn (as Christine), and now in this update it's like those decisions were half overruled, all of a sudden Christine acts like she wants Jess, what's up with that? Well, at least Jess recalls the decision and turns down Chris instead, so there's that, but it's still weird.

Reactions: Valeck

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Again, in the Friendship > she should NOT have sex with Jess unless she has shown interest in her previously, aka fantasizing about her when masturbating, or being ok with the kiss during cosplay.
Then MC should be able to dump her based on her behavior in the game (the same way as Chris does as you say), fantasy is one thing but this is real cheating on her part.

Reactions: Valeck and Unclepop

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I wonder what path those people asking for the password are following. I had the spyware installed on Silver's PC and it told me the PW two clicks before I had to enter it.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Kind of interesting the readings people have on the Christine rejection scene... I'll put some of that on myself as I am not entirely sure it does come across as intended... more that Christine wants to do SOMETHING for Jess and pushes it a bit before thinking... then when Jess gives her an out... she takes it on the exclusive friend route... feeling conflicted about the whole thing... and the want to being that she wishes she could be what Jess wants her to be... not wishing that she could cheat... though. One lives and learns as a writer I suppose.

Some of it clearly does come across as intended, but definitely not all.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
Kind of interesting the readings people have on the Christine rejection scene... I'll put some of that on myself as I am not entirely sure it does come across as intended... more that Christine wants to do SOMETHING for Jess and pushes it a bit before thinking... then when Jess gives her an out... she takes it on the exclusive friend route... feeling conflicted about the whole thing... and the want to being that she wishes she could be what Jess wants her to be... not wishing that she could cheat... though. One lives and learns as a writer I suppose.

according to how I see it... that "SOMETHING" is the same in the end... because she offers herself.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Maybe just add a simple line like "I love Jess so much that even though I am not interested in a physical relationship with her, would it be so bad to give her something she wants just this once?..." Or something along those lines.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This update is BS I followed walkthrough since 3 months ago but instead of staying with jess in hot tub I left but the dialogue with Jess and Chris on there little outting Jess says she kinda sorta screwed MC but I left did you Devs forget to add this in update she should not have said that I love this game because it actual gave you choices instead of following the Narrative of the creator like most of these games do but this new update went totally against that.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes