Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Been looking forward to this update all night, made my night at work even longer.....lol
This was the best Babysitter update in a long time, a real good one, there's something for every route, the loyal route, harem route and the NTR route, haha, but it's exactly the NTR route that avoid at all cost, not my cup of tea at all,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You right but no sex at all right ? And in the pervios updated i cam touch her in morning but now no
Christine and MC will have sex twice, MC will also have sex with other characters, depending on your choices, or depending on the route you play, it's the black guy who takes Christine's virginity and not MC, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Any chance for someone uploading version without incest patch for us boring vanilla people?
I don't know, the patch is in the game itself. But maybe you could try removing the patch file from the entire game folder, see if that helps.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha in this walkthrough they will show me the path?
No there's no updated walkthrough yet, but you can use that current walkthrough anyway to start the paths you want to go through, there's not a lot of decision-makings required in this update, so you should be fine with that walkthrough.

Jun 10, 2018
Nope Christine is still vergin if you are telling about black guy. There's no sex scene of them.
Christine and MC will have sex twice, MC will also have sex with other characters, depending on your choices, or depending on the route you play, it's the black guy who takes Christine's virginity and not MC, haha.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I need a honest answer can we bang the niece ? idont want blueballs again!!! :coldsweat: seriously im sick of the low corruption games always ends with teasing...o_O

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Will unzip 7z

I have a mac, no reason you cant use it
I have horrible luck with these programs. I failed here as well. Is is possible to upload in a zip file? Does it have to do with the way this particular game is programmed that makes uploading it this way, difficult?

I only ask because vast majority of games on this site come zipped and it seems to be easiest to play those instead of downloading a special program to play just one type of game :/

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes