Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At the start of day 9 the guide says to engage and help her or not. But all I get is a story scene where the niece says goodbye and goes on the trip. What part did the guide miss out?
What trip are you talking about precisely?

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
I wish the punching scene was actually an end that got MC carted off to jail instead of being a daydream. Then you would have had the option to end the game in flames. Dear developers, please make this an actual end to the game.

Reactions: rogosh

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I could use some saves for all sexual scenes..i accidentally deleted my save folder awhile back and it would take awhile to get to each scene again

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
As far as I can tell, zipping the Mac game with 7zip breaks it. It will not open. This is a consistent experience I've had with 7zip files.

Reactions: PervySage

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Well, looks like it's improving finally but still appears the better scenes won't be released for the yacht until the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The writing for thw mc on all paths seemed to lack any real emotion on this update.
Also, not really sure how this end s unless one of the new npcs is a cop. Where is this going? Really ready for some kind of conclusion or at the very least sonething traggic happening to Silver, Robert ie the MC depending on your route.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
This update was a good one, there's a lot going on in the story, and lots of scenes for different paths.
Since I avoid NTR content like a vampire avoiding sunlight, I couldn't get all scenes. In my actual playthrough I only got MC/Christine sex scene on the yacht (yes I play the loyal monogamous route), but I did check the other scenes too just to see what's there.

You do sex in game which path i need to beacuse nothing happen any walkthrough?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes