• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
So can you play through this where the idiot girl you are supposed to take care of doesn't date/fuck the douche bag ceo? Who is obviously a scumbag but somehow this low IQ girl doesn't see it.
I think it's hilarious that everyone thinks Christine is borderline functionally retarded. It seriously makes me lol.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone got saves? missed last version and all saves from previous version do not load. Ideally need robert route, patreon route and the harem route . Hate silver so dont need that one.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
NTR is basically the act where your girlfriend/wife/partner has sex with someone else. Or you doing the same.
NTR comes from the Japanese word Netorare. It's when YOU are forced to watch your partner get fucked by someone else, either with or without your consent. The distinction being that you are actively witnessing the event and powerless to stop it.

If you're the one doing the fucking it's called Netori, but the NTR abbreviation is specific to Netorare.

Reactions: Lorric17

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
MC have scored Christine on the yacht.
Anything with Jessica or Sonya?
I have also managed to see Julia and Robert... binding... and Sonya took a pic.

U

User_32285

NTR comes from the Japanese word Netorare. It's when YOU are forced to watch your partner get fucked by someone else, either with or without your consent. The distinction being that you are actively witnessing the event and powerless to stop it.

If you're the one doing the fucking it's called Netori, but the NTR abbreviation is specific to Netorare.
Allmost but very close (with consent or actual actively setting up the NTR situation is called Netorase).

Tuli's explanation is just cheating.

Reactions: RobNorthman

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This update was a good one, there's a lot going on in the story, and lots of scenes for different paths.
Since I avoid NTR content like a vampire avoiding sunlight, I couldn't get all scenes. In my actual playthrough I only got MC/Christine sex scene on the yacht (yes I play the loyal monogamous route), but I did check the other scenes too just to see what's there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
At the start of day 9 the guide says to engage and help her or not. But all I get is a story scene where the niece says goodbye and goes on the trip. What part did the guide miss out?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes