• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Hmm.. Cameo idea (though would rather be the girls in a cameo) Robert and Silver washing up on the beach, both dead of course, but how?

Would of course need character assets, or preferably the .dufs of the characters..

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now we're getting there. Did they kill themselves in a fight? Was it a double homicide? Did they both have the fish for dinner? Will Peter Graves show up next?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Stop bullying Mr. Silver! He's our boss. Homeless dude is just MC from another timeline in which he was fired so he should peacefully give Christine to Silver and leave the stage before it's too late.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
How are you guys dealing with games that don't let you use old save files? Are you willing to play from the start every time 5 minutes of content is being added every month or so?
Haters gonna hate.
1)Old saves are working just fine.
2)Every added content was satisfactory till far but this depends from person to person so if you didn't like the update, i respect it. However, contents weren't 5 minutes, assuming that you're reading the text instead of pressing the "crlt"(skip) button.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It wasn't my intention to sound like a hater. There is a problem on my end that prevents me from using my old save files I assume.
Are you mac user or win?
If win , do you have this folder "C:\Users\[Computer_Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Babysitter-1481583430"
Ren'py games stores save files here. If you don't have, try to create one. I am not sure if it is the case since every ren'py game should create this file automatically.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
How are you guys dealing with games that don't let you use old save files? Are you willing to play from the start every time 5 minutes of content is being added every month or so?
This game? Yes. There are a few out there that I am willing to do it with, however, there are probably twice as many out there I'm not willing to do, at least every update, so leave them for 2 or 3.
1) It helps knowing what happened before and why to perhaps tweak some of your choices
2) It's Ren Py, so with the tab it doesn't take long, if that's what you want to do.
3) Not my bag, but you could also ask for a save from a certain point.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@crugh2112 Love that salmon mousse reference!

Potentials for upcoming after 0.1.1
Personally, not sure if Christine is gonna get it next update
MC - invited to bed, but think this will be either all about her and/or cuddling till dawn
Silver - get to the ya...boat and all the build up
Both ending on cliffhanger
Robert - he's just a cunt.
0.13 This could be the Christine version
MC and her go on another date and end up doing the nasty
Silver has finally plied her with enough drinks to get her guard down again
0.14 This is where things get interesting
Chris gets back with Jess and tells her about 0.13 and all her concerns which starts the road to 3some with the 2 of them sleeping together.
Silver takes Christine to the boat's playroom where they watch Paul and Julia, Silver joions and it ends on the cliffhanger of Silver's daughter seducing her and encouraging to join - will she won't she?
Robert - still just a cunt
Multiples start
MC, Christine and Jess
Either Chritine joins gangbang or runs out and it drives her back to the MC, who is very caring but ultimately stays with Sonya but draws up plans against Silver. This could lead to him having all the women through the disposal (through murder, conviction or otherwise) of Silver.
Robert - again...just a cunt

For those asking how Robert got on the boat - Silver invited him to supply the drugs. This results in the major NTR route of the 2 of the DPing a completley stoned Christine. Silver's daughter is actually on her mum's side and kills Silver for doing this and Robert as a witness while Sonya kills Paul for cheating, but forgives Julia for being a silly naive girl. The 5 sail off into the sunset to set up their own Amazonian style tribe on a thought to be deserted island. While exploring they find the couple that were stranded on it after a plane crash....

ETA @armion82
John Wick works too.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
@crugh2112 Love that salmon mousse reference!

Potentials for upcoming after 0.1.1
Personally, not sure if Christine is gonna get it next update
MC - invited to bed, but think this will be either all about her and/or cuddling till dawn
Silver - get to the ya...boat and all the build up
Both ending on cliffhanger
0.13 This could be the Christine version
MC and her go on another date and end up doing the nasty
Silver has finally plied her with enough drinks to get her guard down again
0.14 This is where things get interesting
Chris gets back with Jess and tells her about 0.13 and all her concerns which starts the road to 3some with the 2 of them sleeping together.
Silver takes Christine to the boat's playroom where they watch Paul and Julia, Silver joions and it ends on the cliffhanger of Silver's daughter seducing her and encouraging to join - will she won't she?
Robert - still just a cunt
Multiples start
MC, Christine and Jess
Either Chritine joins gangbang or runs out and it drives her back to the MC, who is very caring but ultimately stays with Sonya but draws up plans against Silver. This could lead to him having all the women through the disposal (through murder, conviction or otherwise) of Silver.
Robert - again...just a cunt

For those asking how Robert got on the boat - Silver invited him to supply the drugs. This results in the major NTR route of the 2 of the DPing a completley stoned Christine. Silver's daughter is actually on her mum's side and kills Silver for doing this and Robert as a witness while Sonya kills Paul for cheating, but forgives Julia for being a silly naive girl. The 5 sail off into the sunset to set up their own Amazonian style tribe on a thought to be deserted island. While exploring they find the couple that were stranded on it after a plane crash....

ETA @armion82
John Wick works too.
And here I thought you were going to say they found a group of people who only planned a three hour tour...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I`m just curious. What games you mean ? As I said in my earlier post, I have over 40 unfinished RenPy and Unity games in my rigg, and only game is MOTH, where I must manually move my save files to new update, Btw it`s Unity game.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now we're getting there. Did they kill themselves in a fight? Was it a double homicide? Did they both have the fish for dinner? Will Peter Graves show up next?
Hmm. Apparently not a lot of "Airplane" aficionados here...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes