Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well isnt that the ultimate tease to get potential customer to stick around and bring in new one´s,
Well played i say
Don't you just love when every update ends in a cliffhanger! It's almost as bad as watching TV! See you next season!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well isnt that the ultimate tease to get potential customer to stick around and bring in new one´s, it seems so obvious but hey hope your right. Still Think its nothing more than a tease and now the story will bransch out, you will get to fuck other characters while Christine will take the backseat in the erotic department for a while.
Well played i say
There is one big problem in your theory.Same like with Christine's mother.If that happen this will stop only uncle's progress with Christine.Which means Silver and Robert will have her in 0.12 or 0.13 and MC will have to wait at least for 0.14-0.15.I doubt we will see something like that.After all the main story is Christine/uncle and all other routes are bonus.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is one big problem in your theory.Same like with Christine's mother.If that happen this will stop only uncle's progress with Christine.Which means Silver and Robert will have her in 0.12 or 0.13 and MC will have to wait at least for 0.14-0.15.I doubt we will see something like that.After all the main story is Christine/uncle and all other routes are bonus.
All i know is that if I have to watch that weasel Silver do anything to Christine, then there better be an option for the Uncle to castrate him!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All i know is that if I have to watch that weasel Silver do anything to Christine, then there better be an option for the Uncle to castrate him!
You know you don't have to watch that.This game made all possible NTR or cheating,or whatever you call it,optional.Reminds me of DoDana in some way.Many others just throw it at players some even without warning.
Seems we wont get anytime soon Freeloading Family and Au-Pair Innocence.I hope A Wife and Mother will not get a third delay,same for Milfy City.Well Melody will help us wait for Babysitter 0.12:)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How did you come you that conclusion? the uncle will of course get the oppurtunity to fuck new characters and/or Sonia and Christine´s friend, just not Christine.
BTW the uncle has already come equally far as Robert and MR Silver and they will not get to fuck Christine either for several updates. Christine will of course be there and there will be some drama, just not any fucking. Atleast thats what im totally convinced of and i have no idea why the text turned bold suddenly.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How did you come you that conclusion? the uncle will of course get the oppurtunity to fuck new characters and/or Sonia and Christine´s friend, just not Christine.
BTW the uncle has already come equally far as Robert and MR Silver and they will not get to fuck Christine either for several updates. Christine will of course be there and there will be some drama, just not any fucking. Atleast thats what im totally convinced of and i have no idea why the text turned bold suddenly.
I don't see how the new character that uncle maybe will have the chance to fuck will stop Silver or Robert to get Christine.You understand that they will be there if not in 0.12 then 0.13

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I don't see how the new character that uncle maybe will have the chance to fuck will stop Silver or Robert to get Christine.You understand that they will be there if not in 0.12 then 0.13
Yes, but its not hard to come up wide sidetracking scenarios, MR Silver and he shady dealings (Bring in Christine or not), the secretary, something new. Robert, his drug business, some old flame etc. just something to draw out and extend the game to not reach the core to suddenly and get more updates, make the game longer, earn more cash.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can you tell me where ren'py games store their saves?
you even don't have to copy files from the previous version, all saves in renpy games are also stored in %APPDATA%/RenPy and loadable in every version

Reactions: Grif1001

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
You do copy your old saves from the previous update and paste them into the new one, right?
Ive noticed that at some games i dont even have to copy and paste, the old saves are already there when starting a new update, My sweet neighbours, Love thy neighbour, and this lovely gem Babysitter also. Most games with this kind of engine actually, though ofcourse at some of them then i get the typical "unexpected error" messege and old saves wont work sp have to play from the beginning but in most cases it has worked. Though if that means that i might miss some "polished" details for instance in the graphics i dont know. Maybe could be dunno...

Reactions: tomislazy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, but its not hard to come up wide sidetracking scenarios, MR Silver and he shady dealings (Bring in Christine or not), the secretary, something new. Robert, his drug business, some old flame etc. just something to draw out and extend the game to not reach the core to suddenly and get more updates, make the game longer, earn more cash.
You have good imagination.Even if that happen Silver and Robert won't be even delay by that.We already have something like that in 0.10 and 0.11,no way to happen once more.
The new character is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you didn't see that in the earlier posts so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think finaly is time to see Haikyuu killing time until Melody 0.2

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Ive noticed that at some games i dont even have to copy and paste, the old saves are already there when starting a new update, My sweet neighbours, Love thy neighbour, and this lovely gem Babysitter also. Most games with this kind of engine actually, though ofcourse at some of them then i get the typical "unexpected error" messege and old saves wont work sp have to play from the beginning but in most cases it has worked. Though if that means that i might miss some "polished" details for instance in the graphics i dont know. Maybe could be dunno...

I should add though. I often dont replace old games with the new updates until much later (for example i dont delete a 0.8 version and replace/overwrite it with the newer 0.9 version)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
You have good imagination.Even if that happen Silver and Robert won't be even delay by that.We already have something like that in 0.10 and 0.11,no way to happen once more.

I think finaly is time to see Haikyuu killing time until Melody 0.2
I dont know man, to me its just obvious, doesnt mean im right of course but it did feel alittle too thought out, we will see soon i hope :)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes