Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hopefully this game won't end until we get to throw Robert's slashed and bleeding body off the yacht

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
can i fuck christine at this version?
point me out who i can fuck seens like this game change consequences depend upon my choice.
i end up christine jerk me off.
and i can fuck sonya.
My guess is that you are pretty fucking far from fucking Christine in any imminent update. Sonia and other characters will be available , but not Christine.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
My guess is that you are pretty fucking far from fucking Christine in any imminent update. Sonia and other characters will be available , but not Christine.
I hope you're wrong, because the last time I played she had the tip at the entrance and she only hesitated at the last moment. Usually things go fast after that.
And I can imagine a world of possibilities after they begin to have real fun!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I hope you're wrong, because the last time I played she had the tip at the entrance and she only hesitated at the last moment. Usually things go fast after that.
I agree with this. That's why fucking Christine is not the main goal. Because there will be too many fantasies to enjoy.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I agree with this. That's why fucking Christine is not the main goal. Because there will be too many fantasies to enjoy.
yep, like that fantasy of her mom, your sister stabbing you through the heart! lol

Reactions: kiteares

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt there will be that kind of violence in the game.
I wonder if the only game that we will get update the next days will be Melody?
There is like 0.01% chance for PL 0.6 this or next week.
A Wife and Mother get another delayf for 30 apr/I don't get it how he will make 200 images for 4 days/.
Babysitter and Milfy City early next month
Freeloading Family,My Cute Cousin and Au-Pair Innocence nothing so far.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
My Cute Cousin has been reviewed by Patreon and will now be rewrote as My Cute Neighbor.
Shouldn't it be roommate unless he is going to rewrite the whole thing with new art and put them in seperate appartments...

Acutally, Patreon now has new rules against stereotyping as well, so it is now titled "My attractive in a non-harrassment way neighbor"
How about just "That Girl I Live With?"

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Babysitter and Milfy City early next month
Babysitter: "Release time of version 0.1.2: April 2018" from official patreon site.
Milfcity: "Milfy City v0.2 – Testing" from icstor.com
I don't think these games will release early next month, they will both be release end of this month if there is no problem ofc.

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Babysitter: "Release time of version 0.1.2: April 2018" from official patreon site.
Milfcity: "Milfy City v0.2 – Testing" from icstor.com
I don't think these games will release early next month, they will both be release end of this month if there is no problem ofc.
I like the way you don't think:)Will be happy if we get also Freeloading Family and My Cute whatever will be the name.

Reactions: RedGlow

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Well isnt that the ultimate tease to get potential customer to stick around and bring in new one´s, it seems so obvious but hey hope your right. Still Think its nothing more than a tease and now the story will bransch out, you will get to fuck other characters while Christine will take the backseat in the erotic department for a while.
Well played i say

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes