Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t need to move anything at Dreams of Desire or Babysitter. FET I haven`t played. Btw, I`ve played DoD from start, and NEVER have to start from beginning. Babysitter one`s, because devs change UI. (Win 10, 64 bit)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
THis is the second version im playing where my saves ends the game but should be carrying on, is there a save fix or something i need to do?

Not to worry going to restart anyway...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This is strange, i use teh walkthrough and no matter which options i use the game keep ending when you fuck your Latino co worker... although the walkthrough clearly goes on beyond that. This has been like this for the last 2 versions if i am right... what is going on?

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
is the corporate or patreon route more "friendly", like more of a romance. leaning towards patreon to keep her away from silvers ^.^, havnt played in a few updates but i remember that.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Corporate is more the pervy old guy which implies a sort of NTR route, Christine could get taken away by Silver. Other route keeps that slime away from her.

Don't worry, a bunch of us are getting together to submit a foolproof plan to the dev to eliminate both Silver and Robert....forever. With a little more support, we will also work on a worldwide web banishment of all Eric's.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes