3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Diminik_Faulhaber

Oct 30, 2021
Is there R18 patch with no mosaic censure? On steam community someone posts screenshots of game with no mosaic censure.

• Wow
Reactions: spokkimax

Zaxx2222

Jan 5, 2022
question: there are some places i got stuck at on the map? how do i move from an edge to a lower one? It seems rng based or luck based coz sometimes I tried jumping up and down it does nothing and sometimes i don't know how and i managed to phase through the log...
Did u manage to solve it? I got stuck too

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Great game I recommend using a joypad, I tried for a while to get comfortable key bindings for keyboard but it just wasn't happening.
Few tips early game you should stack your level up points into attack until you unlock the sword skill tree at which point you should respec and dump them all into either crit rate or crit damage depending on what gear RNG throws your way. You should also prioritize EXP boosting gear if you don't want the mid game to be extremely grindy. Don't bother trying to max out HP recovery with gear bonuses as soon as you unlock the sword skill tree and buy the bottom right skill you get life drain effect added to your attacks everytime you switch to the sword from anouther weapon bizarrely it has no cooldown so you can just switch back and forth between the sword and spear and basically have lifedrain as a semi permanent buff.

Also as a side note people in the thread seem to be under appreciating the shop while it is absolutely useless at the start of the game the gear on sale is always at a similar level to Alice while it might take a few refreshes you can score yourself some legendary gear that is scaled up to your level unlike drops that are tied to the enemies level not yours.

How to get this game to recognize game pad? I tried and game won't respond?

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
How to get this game to recognize game pad? I tried and game won't respond?
If you read the READ ME file in the main directory it says:-
"Due to a bug in the Unity Input System Package(v1.0.0), 32 bit application can not recognized PlayStation 4 controller.
If you want to use PlayStation 4 controller to play, please use 64 bit application.
If your operation system is 32 bit, please use 32 bit application.
We apologize for any inconvenience." that might be the source of your problem I use an Xbox one controller and it automatically worked without me having to configure anything ingame.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
If you read the READ ME file in the main directory it says:-
"Due to a bug in the Unity Input System Package(v1.0.0), 32 bit application can not recognized PlayStation 4 controller.
If you want to use PlayStation 4 controller to play, please use 64 bit application.
If your operation system is 32 bit, please use 32 bit application.
We apologize for any inconvenience." that might be the source of your problem I use an Xbox one controller and it automatically worked without me having to configure anything ingame.
I am using the 64 bit version and a switch controller it worked for Two Horns and that poorly made ring fighter game with Azurlane characters and it worked for those. I don't have a Xbox controller laying around but I have an offbrand ps4 one

Never mind...I figured out the problem

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I some files of "Data" folder what I had. (ver 2.01)
Gallery's images are in the "cg.data" file.
All CGs are uncensored except "CG_End".

U can download at

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young

peter293189

Dec 21, 2022
It looks like the R-18 patch is now available on Steam as a DLC.

(r-18 patch only shows up if you are logged in with an 18+ account that allows for the viewing of R-18 content)

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
It looks like the R-18 patch is now available on Steam as a DLC.

(r-18 patch only shows up if you are logged in with an 18+ account that allows for the viewing of R-18 content)
Does the version in OP contain the patch?

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
Am I playing this wrong or something? There are hardly any upgrades, the enemies take an annoyingly long time to defeat, no h-scenes so far.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes