3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
"transformation" curious what this is, is this actual tf content in this?
I think it's more about the MC "possessing" his friends for their power rather than some real transformation. I haven't been very far through the game though, only beated two bosses, so there might be actual transformation later on.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Great game I recommend using a joypad, I tried for a while to get comfortable key bindings for keyboard but it just wasn't happening.
Few tips early game you should stack your level up points into attack until you unlock the sword skill tree at which point you should respec and dump them all into either crit rate or crit damage depending on what gear RNG throws your way. You should also prioritize EXP boosting gear if you don't want the mid game to be extremely grindy. Don't bother trying to max out HP recovery with gear bonuses as soon as you unlock the sword skill tree and buy the bottom right skill you get life drain effect added to your attacks everytime you switch to the sword from anouther weapon bizarrely it has no cooldown so you can just switch back and forth between the sword and spear and basically have lifedrain as a semi permanent buff.

Also as a side note people in the thread seem to be under appreciating the shop while it is absolutely useless at the start of the game the gear on sale is always at a similar level to Alice while it might take a few refreshes you can score yourself some legendary gear that is scaled up to your level unlike drops that are tied to the enemies level not yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: tseug

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So you can just stand in a relatively safe spot in between those attack ranges and let them spam short range attacks at you and continue missing. The Samurai Cat is especially bad about that.
I'm absolutely stuck at the dumbass Samurai Cat. I didn't invest in the Muramasa at all, because I didn't really like the way it attacked, and for some reason I just didn't understand what "Drain" was. I'm guessing that's the lifesteal you were mentioning that makes the katana OP, so I don't really have a reliable way to heal.

I'm kind of at the point of snapping my keyboard in half. I've regeared twice, and I even RNG'ed some ATK +% legendary gears, with an insane amount of HP, but it's not enough. It takes like 100 hits to kill her, but she does me in with 10. Those ninja stars never seem to fucking miss, and when she does that thing that blankets the screen in them, it's basically a game over. I've tried kiting her, but that generally doesn't work, because at some point she throws a shuriken and does like 5k to me.

The worst thing about this game isn't the RNG gear system, the game says up front that it's trying to be like Diablo. The problem, is that the Bosses do an ungodly amount of damage, and even though there's a Defense stat, the only way to manage that incoming damage is to instead kill the Boss faster than it kills you. Which is just really fucking terrible game design. I know it's not trying to be a Soul-like with iFrames, or a proper Metroidvania with artifacts and power ups, but it should at least struggle to be like the classic Castlevania games, and give you openings to attack.

A lot of the Bosses just spit out a ton of shit, then immediately go into the next attack pattern or combat phase with absolutely no delay. The Samurai Cat is infuriating, because of this. She just keeps fucking attacking and chasing you, with no drawbacks. It sounds like I could beat her by abusing the Drain effect, but that just goes to show you that this game has no tactile depth, if you have to be literal god mode to enjoy it.

Jul 28, 2017
question: there are some places i got stuck at on the map? how do i move from an edge to a lower one? It seems rng based or luck based coz sometimes I tried jumping up and down it does nothing and sometimes i don't know how and i managed to phase through the log...

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
how the hell do you beat the slime? He stops taking any kind of damage and just face rolls you when he splits. I've tried like 13 times already

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
how the hell do you beat the slime? He stops taking any kind of damage and just face rolls you when he splits. I've tried like 13 times already
Beat small slimes firstly, or just use aoe skills and damage everyone.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
the difficulty spikes in this game is plain stupid. Now this cat bandit literally murders you with almost no opportunity to attack
Try to grind a bit and find better gear. Gear in this game it's huge part of success. Also swap between fighting styles (don't remember how it's named in the game) and do it often, cause every stance have a buff for a some period of time when you swap.

Anckagalon

Feb 17, 2018
This game is difficult but I really enjoyed, but I have a little problem, where the fck do you have to use the KEY? It's the only quest Item I don't know where to use it.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ok, so if anyone is looking for a platformer with no battle rape, this one is for you. I would give it a try... but the controls are unbearable (dont think theres a way to change that). Id have to either be left handed or retarded to feel comfortable with WSAD steering and J for attack. Screw this.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I'm confused, is this the same game as the one listed on ? The STEAM version, listed here, has a slightly different title than different the DLsite one and that one obviously contains vaginal insertion and sex as seen in screenshots.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes