3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
Went through the effort to beat the first valkyrie boss and I get nothing. Feels bad man. Also, the Dev needs to be beaten with a keyboard for the horrendous turning control.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Welp, I guess Im the only one who scrub here. The key binding is actually awkward. Maybe the game was intend to enjoy with joypad? Idk. I thought you can atleast change the key binding. I remember when you open the game with Unity, they had the option to change window scale and the key binding before the game started. Otherwise, I really enjoy spamming and smash the keyboard. And you can even tame the monster and enslave them. Thanks for the upload.

Reactions: LoliKami

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Full save all gallery + 99.7% map
Is there a point to get 99.7% map aside from 100% does it do anything if you max out to 100%?

on a side note this game crashes on me at first start up i could go in the options screen but starting the game just crashes. now re-running the exe file it just closes can't even get back in the games options, isnt that weird?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a point to get 99.7% map aside from 100% does it do anything if you max out to 100%?

on a side note this game crashes on me at first start up i could go in the options screen but starting the game just crashes. now re-running the exe file it just closes can't even get back in the games options, isnt that weird?
Map completion doesn't impact anything that I've been able to notice, much like higher difficulties don't matter in any way in terms of unlocking hentai content.

That said... Are you saying that your game used to work just fine and it's now behaving as you described? Because if so, that is indeed pretty strange. I've had no issues with it myself. You sure you didn't mess with any files or something?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Map completion doesn't impact anything that I've been able to notice, much like higher difficulties don't matter in any way in terms of unlocking hentai content.

That said... Are you saying that your game used to work just fine and it's now behaving as you described? Because if so, that is indeed pretty strange. I've had no issues with it myself. You sure you didn't mess with any files or something?

Nah the game would never actually start up but when I first ran it used to allow me to at least go into the title screen options then when i goto start the main game crashed to desktop. I'm using intel graphics my laptop is fast with a lot of memory and hard drive space so I don't see why it wouldn't work maybe my locale needs to be Japanese? I didn't mess with files too

oh and now running the game i can't even get title screen up it just crashes all the time this is the pic-

I even tried this patch ~Azur Ring~virgin and slave's phylacteries and I put in game folder it didn't overwrite anything though

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
That's because the patch provided here isn't a real patch. It's just a means to unlock the H content of the game.

Locale also shouldn't matter, since this is the Steam Version, or the International Version. Plus, last I checked, Unity games weren't that picky about locale... though I may be wrong, since I keep it to JP all the time anyway.

Either way, unless there's something about your set-up or Windows that's screwing the game over, it could be a case of something getting screwed during download. Have you tried deleting it all and redownloading to see if it works?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
That's because the patch provided here isn't a real patch. It's just a means to unlock the H content of the game.

Locale also shouldn't matter, since this is the Steam Version, or the International Version. Plus, last I checked, Unity games weren't that picky about locale... though I may be wrong, since I keep it to JP all the time anyway.

Either way, unless there's something about your set-up or Windows that's screwing the game over, it could be a case of something getting screwed during download. Have you tried deleting it all and redownloading to see if it works?
I actually got the game from fapforfun but nobody else seems to have issues with that download, so must be just my setup what's weird is it was working at title screen of the game but upon starting it up just crashes, then re-run the exe and it doesn't even load up anymore and crashes on execute, why would it do that on first run and then crash on repeat? I'll try to download again and see if that works - maybe i should download from here to see if there is a download crc check or something. Thanks for all the info I haven't been into computer tech stuff in over 2 decades now and I'm far behind, used to fix pc's and now I feel like a noob lol

edit- tried the version here too still doesn't work, guess I'll just have to skip this one thanks anyway

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh, actually a decent game. The animations for CG and sprite sex are meh, but it's pretty good combat wise. Capturing monster girls and raising them to buff yourself is a nice idea too. Major flaw is no hold to attack. I can't believe games like this still expect people to spam buttons for hours on end. Would be nice if we could see the tips somewhere too, my game loads too fast to read them.

Issues:

1: The shop is rather useless, I've never seen anything good in there even with monster girls buffing it (Right after saying this, I finally found an upgrade). The level 3 shop upgrade discount from monster girls removed 50 coins from the paid refresh... If you walk away from the shop, it'll make whatever was there disappear so you either have to wait 30 minutes or pay refresh.

2: Quite a few bugs as well. Just froze in mid air trying to do the down attack of the spear. Shit. Enemies can't attack me, can't move or teleport or anything. Fuck you game, just wasted 20 minutes of my time. How about adding a button to automatically teleport back to the starting point for when that happens?

3: The sword chick's talents make them almost invincible too, gets life steal at low health with no cd, as long as nothing can burst you down fast enough, she really can't die. The life steal at low health shit with equips/skills really turns this into a tank and spam fest later on.

4: Because chests respawn when you return home, it's better to farm coins/equips by just teleporting back and forth between home and a chest that's near a teleport. Combat is usually a waste of time. I wish the chests respawned on a timer or something instead.

5: The level up boosts are unbalanced. ATK/DEF/HP never improve (35 ATK/DEF, 500 HP per point). While Critical Hit/Critical Damage clearly become better thanks to how massively equip bonuses boosts your ATK/DEF/HP. ATK/DEF/HP from level up points should scale up. End game you'll have 15k+ Attack, 3k+ Defense, 50k+ HP from equips, the 350-700 Attack/Defense you could get doesn't mean shit at that point compared to the crit bonuses you can get with those points.

6: Some boss AI is easy to exploit, they have that "Too far away to to use their shortest attack, too close to use their ranged attack" thing. So you can just stand in a relatively safe spot in between those attack ranges and let them spam short range attacks at you and continue missing. The Samurai Cat is especially bad about that.

7: Most of the "Tattered Clothing" buffs are useless. Most the classes heal/lifesteal during that state, quickly throwing you out of it. You won't even see yourself in the tattered state late game. The only ones worth it are the lifesteal and maybe defense. With the way this game is balanced, you'll either get one shot past the tattered state, or be able to just spam attacks and never die.

8: Heavily equipment based difficulty. It's the type of game where you either have the equips to beat the boss, or you don't. There's a very small window where having lower level gear just increases the challenge vs flat out getting 1-2 shot. Because of this and the way the healing skills/equips work, you quickly go from not being able to beat the boss at all, to being able to just stand there and tank/spam attack them to death.

TLDR on the balance:

A single piece of gear can take you from not being able to kill a boss to being able to just stand there and tank it forever once you have most the skills unlocked. With how RNG gear is, the difficulty of this game is a crap shoot unless you wanna sit around farming chests forever to get crit boost gear. The game's balance goes crazy after early game. Probably shoulda toned down the life steal and made the character tankier instead of just forcing a lifesteal god build. Even the Lancer kinda feels like a glass cannon. I could never seem to get enough defense to keep the balance sane. Take away too much crit stuff and you do no damage and can't lifesteal spam attack to survive.

Game balance reminds me of Sword Hime. Everything is either way too strong or way too easy. There's rarely a perfect balance between those two extremes. You'd have to get some perfect rng gear to set you right at the proper stats for a fight, goodluck with that.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
that god dam slime boss just fking kills me with that big ass Im Happy to See you smile on its face. first time i died i couldt stop laughing XD fking thing so bubbly happy XD

XD XD XD ummm..... so max slots we can have is 8???? for girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Colono

Jun 16, 2020
Game is good, have some issues with the moviment(mainly on air) and there is no balance at all.

The only thing to do to not get killed oneshot is having gear with damage reduction, atk+def are completely useless.

Crit is the way to go!

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

cromsson

Jun 13, 2020
Can someone provide a guide to get a buff effect on monster training in the game? every time I try it always gets random results

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
Omg!! Just dont hurry, or u will stuck in everythig, with spears dash.......... And here is no tp at home gj!

sdgnjlgnlgreng

Dec 19, 2020
damn while playing this game i forgot about my dick, for which i was playing for, this game is ridiculously difficult brought back dark memories of dark soul 3

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes