• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-04-05] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
you trippin, she cupping her breasts with the right arm, index finger is behind the gun and she's standing on her left leg
Ayya's faces are always off from the original
Left hand holding a gun, right hand is under the boobs and don't put your point finger on the trigger :WeSmart:

Everything seems good to me
Hmm, yes now I see it. I think I need a rest from Starfield and get some sleep, making me see shit in pics that aren't there. :ROFLMAO:

Though I am right about her left leg. Look under the right leg shin and see how the gap at the end of the bed where one would expect a leg if she was standing on it or if she had it on the bed like her right.

Reactions: LordLegolas

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
I could be behind the times in news but Is AyyaSAP using AI now for his/her art?? Check out the latest pack with Miranda. Her face seems off, that elbow is disjointed, she has only four fingers and her left leg just seems to end. :unsure:
her finger is off the trigger and resting on the other side of the pistol, most people do that to avoid accidentally shooting the weapon.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
her finger is off the trigger and resting on the other side of the pistol, most people do that to avoid accidentally shooting the weapon.
To me, it looked like the finger was just plain missing, but yeah, considering I shoot guns, I should have thought of that lol. Color me silly.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Just as a heads up: next pack will be slightly late. Seems Ayyasap got bit by the Third Gate of Baldur's bug.

Cheers
Shadowheart wip.jpeg

Reactions: Malvadon

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 71

And address stays same: All 'Thank yous' should go to DasNero . CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than Posts: Reactions.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

updated with the new pack, as usual unzipped and everything.

Cheers

Content is released but I am away from my hardware till at least Sunday. Will try to update the archive/this post as soon as feasible.

Cheers

Last edited:

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Nope, that was just a single image of the Rule63 of Darth Emo, I mean Kylo Ren Ayya titled Kyla Ren.
Longmire
You wouldn't happen to know which pack this particular image (Kyla Ren) was added too? And if it wasn't added to anything, is there someone from the community who would be able to upscale it? Please and thank you...:):cool:(y)

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Longmire
You wouldn't happen to know which pack this particular image (Kyla Ren) was added too? And if it wasn't added to anything, is there someone from the community who would be able to upscale it? Please and thank you...:):cool:(y)
Yup, Pack 12 (Waaaaay back in 2017).

The original image was 3000x6496 which is attached below. As for upscale, here you go, using Gigapixel, had to upload it offsite as it was far too big for this site to handle given it is now 6000x12992 after upscale and a lovely 53mb big. :D

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Yup, Pack 12 (Waaaaay back in 2017).

The original image was 3000x6496 which is attached below. As for upscale, here you go, using Gigapixel, had to upload it offsite as it was far too big for this site to handle given it is now 6000x12992 after upscale and a lovely 53mb big. :D

The link you seek......
Excellent.......thank you very much for this.......much appreciated.......:cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote