• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-04-05] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
i think emma miss few pictures in archive. i find them on rule34 site
I'm just spitballing here but I'm guessing those are unofficial edits of the non-nude variant because AyyaSap doesn't do more than one variant per character per pack and Emma's alternate is the corset.

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
it's in the same mega link as always. i guess the guy just didn't bother to give "announcement"
More like I got pulled out of the country thanks to work on the night I planned to post the message and just got back home.

Cheers

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 67

Keep on saying 'Thank you' to DasNero who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than Posts: Reactions.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 68

Keep on Clicking to say 'Thank you' to DasNero who Shared also this time. CLICK IT!

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 70

And keep your 'Thank yous' flowing to DasNero who is your Benefactor also this time. CLICK IT!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I could be behind the times in news but Is AyyaSAP using AI now for his/her art?? Check out the latest pack with Miranda. Her face seems off, that elbow is disjointed, she has only four fingers and her left leg just seems to end. :unsure:

did_dis

Oct 8, 2018
I could be behind the times in news but Is AyyaSAP using AI now for his/her art?? Check out the latest pack with Miranda. Her face seems off, that elbow is disjointed, she has only four fingers and her left leg just seems to end. :unsure:
you trippin, she cupping her breasts with the right arm, index finger is behind the gun and she's standing on her left leg

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Ayya's faces are always off from the original
Left hand holding a gun, right hand is under the boobs and don't put your point finger on the trigger :WeSmart:

Everything seems good to me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote