Collection - Pinup - AyyaSAP Collection [2024-04-05] [AyyaSAP]

1. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Honest review here... (?) [for update 2022-03-19]

It is necessary to make a list between pros and cons in this collection, as there are a number of details that need to be mentioned, finally, a recommendation in case you want to take a look at it or have it.

Positive things:
    + Good aesthetic.
    + Variations for tastes and colors.
    + Nice color palette (in some cases).
    + Some poses or angles are excellent.
    + Some backgrounds fit very well with the character.
    + It offers wallpapers for computer in 4k, I highly recommend putting them on, they look spectacular.
    + Remarkable progress of the artist if his first works are compared with his last ones (in terms of rhythm and quality).

Negative things:
    - The skin... for some reason I feel like it's, too smooth?, I don't know, it gives me the impression that it doesn't have depth, or shadows, it doesn't feel like skin skin, you know...
    - The silhouette of female bodies, sometimes gives the impression that they are the same (in a few cases if a slight change is appreciated), the same thing happens with the boobs (nipples).
    - I think he prioritizes setting/environment (he uses brightness, rich color palette and effects in many of the images) [I guess that's a good thing because he makes it different from other artists].
    - The weight, sometimes exceeds 30 mb per image (other artists achieve realism with less, although this weight is understandable possibly due to the resolution and the number of layers added by the artist).
    - In his first works of 2017-2018 he does not offer fully nude variations of the characters (in case you like them that way), he began to do so from 2019, although it continues to maintain that type of "semi-nude" to date.

Recommendation:
    · You don't need everything (unless you have enough space), I suggest downloading their packages and choosing what to keep and what to delete.
    · Support it on its official pages.