RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I can do that unlocking for everyone at same time, take this map file and paste it in the data folder, go into the gallery room and talk to the first ghost and choose "はい" / "Yes", poof, all events unlocked.
I did untick the requirements for the ghosts/spirits to appear, leave the the room and go back in if you saved inside there.

1st ghost unlocks scenes, 2nd makes the girls pregnant, 3rd returns the girls to normal, 4th applies/removes lewd womb tattoo/crest.

I can later provide translated Gallery room, so you know what those scenes are on top of the books, if its needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

1653739990171.png

P.S I also recommend getting the updated the game, as 1.02 has lots of softlocks that stop your progress, 1.05 is current version at time of posting.

Updated to 1.05's map data, added english for the gallery spirits and the choices, should work with previous versions as well.

Works also with 1.06.

Contains Gallery map unlock with some english guide texts for choices + weapon, player skills, armor, class and actor names.

Added Layout fix file, note that this fix might only work with 1.06 version of the game, should work with earlier versions as well.

English H-status images and icon fix provided by Mike the Red

Edit, unified all edit files into one pack, contains all the above and then some.

--> <--

Edit, updated the pack for 1.10

Edit 2, added common events (Hstatus update variables)and map 47 (Contains initial settings for the Hstatus) to the pack, be careful with the common events, those were made with version 1.08, I can't guarantee it will work with earlier versions of the game.

Also, I changed the game font, so don't just throw the files in blind if you don't want the font to change.

Last edited:

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
It's pointless since there no 1.04 at the moment . But everyone can translate this game since it's rpgmaker. Just download (support him on patreon if you want).
Short version of how to use:
1. put exe file into program(it's Tool.bat) then go to translate tab click translate and that's it.
2.Then you need to install and go in program that create StartWithTool.bat in game folder, so every new run you click StartWithTool.bat and game will be with machine translation.
More how-to here .

I belive it's on-go translation from local file maked by this program so it's cant be shared.

Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ

Soulzero

Aug 14, 2020
It's pointless since there no 1.04 at the moment . But everyone can translate this game since it's rpgmaker. Just download (support him on patreon if you want).
Short version of how to use:
1. put exe file into program(it's Tool.bat) then go to translate tab click translate and that's it.
2.Then you need to install and go in program that create StartWithTool.bat in game folder, so every new run you click StartWithTool.bat and game will be with machine translation.
More how-to here .

I belive it's on-go translation from local file maked by this program so it's cant be shared.
version 1.04 has arrived