RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
"For those who are not good at NTR, we try not to include NTR elements in games that are advertised as pure love. I will make another NTR game, so I hope you enjoy it."
Source:

• Sad
Reactions: smilee2110

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
"For those who are not good at NTR, we try not to include NTR elements in games that are advertised as pure love. I will make another NTR game, so I hope you enjoy it."
Source:
a

wait I still don't get it...

is it ntr or not?

Talos1974

Apr 7, 2021
"There is no cuckold element in this work.
We believe that cuckoldry is a sexual propensity that selects the right person, so if we include it, we will always announce it in advance and add it to the genre tag."

But maybe the creator has his own definition of NTR and it won't be vanilla. Let's hope it is.

Straeker

Aug 9, 2020
this would be amazing if someone could translate it, even mtl. There is an mtl out there but it doesn't seem to work (keep getting errors missing audio/img files). Maybe I installed incorrectly?

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
this would be amazing if someone could translate it, even mtl. There is an mtl out there but it doesn't seem to work (keep getting errors missing audio/img files). Maybe I installed incorrectly?
i can make a cheap mtl if i get the files

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
google translate mtl, i just tried the opening.
it may breaks something.
i fixed the menu not opening, if you have this issue, replace the system.json on the data folder with the one from the original folder

Last edited: