• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
ENG Title: The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil
JP Title: 悪魔を前にしてハーレムを作ると叫んだもの

Not too sure about that english title...

LINK:

Decription:

It the nero likes the devil, the enemy to be defeated OF course, the Hero cannot get along with the devil. And vice versa. The brave and demons who had to travel together tor some reason were just arguing at first. However, the one who was in trouble was the brave man. He nad a sexual experience when ne was and when ne saw a cute devil, ne had an unconditional erection' aut that's not all! The devil who is traveling is stronger the more he does naughty things. It said that it will be. Its not a man who can stop listening to The lite of pushing the erected penis to the devils who dislike strengthening before the construction begins every day!

Tags: male protagonist / dirty talk / pregnancy/ nipple piercings/ Big breasts / Angel-Demon / Fantasy / Harem

Circle name: AVANTGARDE
Other games from AVANTAGARDE:

This better get some attention, surely this thread won't get ignored <--- clueless

Mods have mercy on me
1651072014365.png
1651072030765.png
1651072107917.png
1651072131778.png

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
avantgarde has some of the best art style in rpgm games, hope some translators will keep their eyes on this one

Reactions: virio

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
also this isn't ntr
That was my first though upon seeing the tags in the thread; "Wait, I thought this one specifically wasn't NTR for once?". I specifically jumped for joy when I saw the game, since it's labeled more along the lines of "Pure love" - as fickle as that sounds given the supposed premise I got from the description, it at least doesn't mention any NTR last I checked.
I'd even be fine if there's an NTR route tbh, I'm just happy if it's (one of) their first game where the majority of the content isn't NTR.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
you can download the game from the dlsite link you put in your post (for free), also the game isn't released yet so the only version available is the trial version

also this isn't ntr
for what I know its not going to be the main focus, but there's def going to be ntr