RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AAMM

Oct 13, 2017
Gave the game a try: seems polished enough until the point when the MC can't return home, after having delivered the post for the postman. MC says something like "feeling tired", "must go home", but then the door to home (202) doesn't open. Bug? Something else left to do? Thx!

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
I can not beat the two who beat me together, ideas how to beat them?

I do not like such games, do you have to have some tipsy codes?

or saves ?

Last edited:

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
take the knife in the kitchen + first aid kit in the bathroom

I have a knife and a first aid kit in my backpack, the problem is that I charge 18 after eighteen and they 50 and kill me with a knife that somehow activates in the inventory?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
right click⇒Equip⇒optimize
You guys,
even with the knife and the "optimize" (thanks for the help) it's impossible for me to win this fight. I don't understand shit about this combat thing in RPG games, also in many other games I get stuck on that. Considering my only experience with 'combat' on a computer, is playing 'kung fu master' on a commodore 64 (yeah, I'm that old).
So please, can somebody provide a save past the combat with the bad guys in the building ?
I really enjoyed this game so far, and I would like to continue...
Grtz,
PatrickB

Reactions: bykoland

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
You guys,
even with the knife and the "optimize" (thanks for the help) it's impossible for me to win this fight. I don't understand shit about this combat thing in RPG games, also in many other games I get stuck on that. Considering my only experience with 'combat' on a computer, is playing 'kung fu master' on a commodore 64 (yeah, I'm that old).
So please, can somebody provide a save past the combat with the bad guys in the building ?
I really enjoyed this game so far, and I would like to continue...
Grtz,
PatrickB
press K, Increase perception and explore the city
free exp + items

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

EN:Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long absence!
I’ll start with a little introduction:

Before playing you have to understand that this is an RPG.

The game is built around the story, world exploring, fights, the need to hone your skills, and it will possibly have nonlinear gameplay in future.

I aspire to create a project that will get your interest while stumbling on a juicy scenes from time to time or finding yourself in a funny situations (What can we do without humour!?), but not just a regular erotic game among a hundred of others.

For many things I have so far only plans to do, but pretty soon you’ll see the news about the development of the game’s next version, and for now, there’s a little Guide for those who are having difficulties at playing:
  • Use your mouse and not keyboard if possible.
  • Upgrade your character's skills (K on the keyboard or notepadin the character's inventory). First, you can raise Perception or Lockpick up to 2 or 3 points, this will simplify your upgrade in general.
  • At the main character’s house, there is a knife at the kitchen table. Take it and equip it.
  • There are a plenty of good stuff in the boxes, drawers and on the shelves! (Many of these things can be opened or used only after skills upgrade!) Don’t be lazy to search it through.
  • When you move the cursor over any object you can interact with, the cursor icon will change.
  • Everywhere your character can or need using any skills, there’s an icon referring to the necessary skill.
Thanks to everyone who decided to support my project at Patreon! There are a few of you but you’re the first and this means the most important to me.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes