RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
AUS.jpg

Overview:

In Aurora: Urban Secrets you will have to take on a role of the adventurer and solve all the mysteries and secrets of the Aurora Bay. During this tough adventure, you will meet a lot of good friends and dangerous enemies, you will find yourself in dreadful or sometimes awkward situations.​

Updated: 17 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

a2.jpg a3.jpg a5.jpg a6.jpg a7.jpg a8.png a9.png a10.png a11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Has potential. needs some improved dialgue, and if your suddenly in a fight and get killed, just reset to somewhere, not a back to last save. And lastly, lets have our combat heals (firstaid) do enough healing to be worth having.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Long Live the Princess
Been looking at that game for a while now but still haven't had the chance to try it out. I'm curious, how far along is it? Is there plenty of scenes? There any penetration yet? Or is it like 80% of the Renpy games here, still stuck on groping and voyeurism at best?

Reactions: yoyomistro

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Been looking at that game for a while now but still haven't had the chance to try it out. I'm curious, how far along is it? Is there plenty of scenes? There any penetration yet? Or is it like 80% of the Renpy games here, still stuck on groping and voyeurism at best?
Not plenty of scenes, but has groping, voyeurism, BJ, penetration,
and a good story and a lot of comical dialogs.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not plenty of scenes, but has groping, voyeurism, BJ, penetration,
and a good story and a lot of comical dialogs.
Guess I'll wait a bit more then. Not really interested in the story. Just in the hot babes. Especially that fairy. That spoiler sounds nice. Looking forward to seeing that. :FeelsGoodMan:

inbetweener

Feb 18, 2018
After losing the fight to the two guys in the City Centre for the second time, I decided the game wasn't worth it.
I tried 10+ times, and even with all the extra food my current money could buy, the fight seems unable to win. Gave up as well. A shame, cause tbh up to that point, the game was well on track.

Reactions: Bashar

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
The current progress has been completed. Content conversation is very interesting 3 books. 7 Rare minerals .10....very interesting.. look forward to next edition update....thanks :p

Reactions: UncleVT

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Quest are given randomly in a one off sentences without any quest log and the quest giver doesn't repeat the objective, instead opt to say useless dialogue. I literally do not know what to do with the flashdrive after accidentally skipping what he said in a dialogue. If there is no reminder for what to do, I am afraid that this game will be extremely annoying to play in the future.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes