RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone give a save file at the point of the 2 bandits? I did not save the game and do not want to start from the the start again. Thanks!

slakenn

Aug 1, 2017
For anyone stuck on the two bandits, having the knife is pretty essential to winning. You can find it in your kitchen by the stove. Also, something helpful I've noticed is waving your cursor over items will tell you if they can be investigated or not, you dont need to click every piece of furniture you come across.

Reactions: Graybo and Jansen

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Guess I'll wait a bit more then. Not really interested in the story. Just in the hot babes. Especially that fairy. That spoiler sounds nice. Looking forward to seeing that. :FeelsGoodMan:
Been holding back on that one for the same reasons, thanks for asking.

Also the nipple and areola renders in the screencaps for this game look amazing. I don't give a fuck what the story is like, giving it a download for that reason alone.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Also the nipple and areola renders in the screencaps for this game look amazing. I don't give a fuck what the story is like, giving it a download for that reason alone.
To quote Imnat, ''Wow, this breast is gorgeous.''

Reactions: yoyomistro

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm needs a quest log, unable to complete the postman task, tried everything so far and nada.
At least if there was a way to track the tasks that might help !

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm needs a quest log, unable to complete the postman task, tried everything so far and nada.
At least if there was a way to track the tasks that might help !
Talk to kid to left of bus stop, kid in black at the playground, and the old lady by the apartments.

Reactions: Al Catz

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Well good start i guess.At least better than most of other v0.1 games.Waiting next version

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Of course it fucking does. God forbid we get a normal well adjusted MC who isn't some kind of sick loser that wants to bang his own mother.
Chill, the market is young and barely managing to stretch its legs. People go where the money is and there is dosh to be had is that content.
Eventually the market will have enough players to move away from this kind of content and variety will be found everywhere.

Reactions: frasse

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
Hello, what should I do to go to another part of the city after the telescope can not leave it blocks me ?

vorris

May 23, 2017
im stuck on the fist postman cant even leave the area did everything there too

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes