3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
i applaud the 2 protagonists instead, a bit of difference from the thousands of fucking harem incest games that a plaguing the internet that are all lookalike and all the same
Yes, the female characters aren't naive, could be more or less shy, but not naive or lolita looking. There's no incest, apart from the step mother, and the possibilities of the game makes it one of the best games of Patreon.

Please, anyone knows what is the hidden Scene?
With the Bee I think that the pic of the father putting cream is for cure the contact of the bee in Trish ass, then the idea is leave the Bee

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Genetically speaking, your dick is 50% DNA from your father, the rest from your mother.
In other words, dad's dick is the closest match you'll find in the universe to your own.
So technically there is only like one dick.
The son's long lost identical twin brother would actually have a dick that matches more closely. I see the man's point, though, and I tend to agree with it. I feel like when I play the dad I'm playing against myself.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Does anybody has the link for the new version?
Only 52 patrons for this game...
There are few chances that one of them also participate in this forum.:cryingface:

Compared with Big Brother = 2 438 patrons / DoD = 1 069 / The Twist = 978 / Dual Family = 492. More chance to find generous uploaders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
am i the only one that has had this tab in his browser open since monday and hits f5 every hour or so for that link??:eazyHype:

Reactions: Drunk on life
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes