3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Changed engine tag to Ren'py since author changed engine for the new versions.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I enjoyed this game a lot! Especially now, with new engine. How much i hate glitchy rpg maker. Even though story is pretty typical, it's a very cool game, with gameplay, and both heroines is soo hot.

Reactions: Adolfo

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, so, the engine changed and the content is the same or less ?

D

Deleted member 11125

I think NTR should be added to the tags and genre

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016

"Currently working full time on what is left. I am still missing one scene. So I need to render it. If everything is going well, and I will have enough time, I think, I might finish 0.2 at the end of the week. It will contain some old scene but many is going to be new. Some scene will depend on choices you made playing Alex. So, some scene won't be available for David. Most likely it is going to be ready at some day next week. I think you will like Tasha and Ala, and her annoying sister, Tanya, who doesn't speak English.

I hope you will appreciated it. Early access tier will get it first. The date for patrons 5+ will be announced later. I am still not sure when I finish it. But it will be this month anyway. "

From Patreon

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I am all for the dad going for Tasha, the interaction between both father and son was great with them conspiring to get to Tasha.

Liked Ala way better than Tasha.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes