3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
0.2 kinda nice, not much in it but, what it still needs is a lot lot lot lot lot of polishing, examples: english, tasha being in 2 different rooms at the same time, when you go to the toilet in the morning there is tasha showering when she souldn't be there, some filler dialogs, teaching to tasha will make you jump directly to dinner no matter at what time you start and wtf is wrong with Ala's sister?Ala is already weird on her own but her sister is in another league XD.
vote 6/10 for the effort (changing from rpgmaker to ren'py must have taken its toll and i've enjoyed the MV version more so far) I know that future versions will be much better :D

D

Deleted member 22113

i ripped the cg with rpaextractor and maybe i did something wrong but their seemed to be alot of images missing from previous versions. Did i do something wrong or just being stupid or did that much change from before?

U

User_10739

I forgot how to spy on Tasha at bedtime in the new format, anyone?

U

User_10739

They removed quite a lot of scenes when they switched from RpgMaker to RenPy:
"Buy curtains", steal money from the father, spy on her in the bedroom.
At the moment, you can't even play as the father anymore.

not possible in this version, the old images aren't included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When it switched to ren'py you could spy on her from the patio but it doesn't seem to work in this update??? Got everything but the photshoot, but man this was a short update.

Last edited by a moderator:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So he reworked the game with Ren'Py? And now has even less content then before?
That's why I don't support such early stage projects. Those guys don't know what they want to do, don't know how to do it, yet they already ask for money...

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Ala and her sister are hilarious. There was a lot more progression with Ala as well which I am glad for.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Dad give not money as before? Where we can see how much money we have?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Basically, the game gives you money as there is a need or your dad handles it. No running total. If you haven't gotten the money by request, you just do not have it. The $100 you need for photo editing, there seems no way to get it. Question is whether you trust your friend (and his friend) or your Dad and his colleague more. I am trying to cut Dad out, but Dad is all over the place. Tried the option of giving to your friend, by the end of the current build no edited photos.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dad gives $50 if you tell him you broke your PC, and for some reason that triggered the option to pay for the photo editing online yourself. *shrug*

Is there a way to display stats in the game?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Dad gives $50 if you tell him you broke your PC, and for some reason that triggered the option to pay for the photo editing online yourself. *shrug*

But when you click on "pay for it," it says "nothing special". Since it does not say anything about making progress, I suspect "nothing special" means you failed to have enough money to pay for the software.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Only menu/character.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
We are doing like shrimp.
Now wait one month to have dad story again, i hate this part.

the quest just ends there. Neither of the paths (friend, PC, father) lead to anything right now.
There isn't even a money check at this point. The "money" variable has been removed altogether.

Looking at the code, the 0.2 update seems rushed. Missing variables (text says relationship increased, but the tra value did not), unfinished quest lines (without any hint to the user) and the grammar/writing got worse.
If they keep the current structure of the code, it will be a nightmare to maintain in the long run. ("Remaster v2" incoming! :p)
tpa, tra, apa works well for me see menu/characters

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes