3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And immediately told her to fuck off because Shani was always the correct choice.

Don't worry, Shani, some of us still remember the joy we shared in the first game.
And immediately told her to fuck off and call Yen back because Yennefer was the correct choice after all.

Some of us read the books long before the games came out. Yennefer was the first, then Triss, then Yennefer again, then a one night with Shani, then Yennefer again. Then the games came.:)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
repost link again please !
This had been a really really old version, sg - links to newest build is in the OP (being the first post). Are you especially interested in it?? If so ask the poster (Buzz007) via pm, might be best.

btw welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time with us, sg. Enjoy your stay! :)

Quick tip:
If you got questions about this game do a search within the thread first:
- On top to the right is the search field, click it. Click on 'Everywhere', a selection table pops down.
- Click 'This thread' and enter your search term into search field above. Hit Enter key.
- Searching a whole thread you may find answers before someone could reply to one of your posts.
- If there are none - post in the thread. Same goes for all other threads here. ;)

Just try to help yourself, and if there's no solution don't be shy to ask. If you got any other questions and maybe I can help you, send a pm (personal message). Hover mouse over avatar, click 'Start conversation'.

Have fun!

Reactions: Sidama

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And immediately told her to fuck off and call Yen back because Yennefer was the correct choice after all.

Some of us read the books long before the games came out. Yennefer was the first, then Triss, then Yennefer again, then a one night with Shani, then Yennefer again. Then the games came.:)
Technicaly Yen is not the first.Obviously Geralt is not a virgin:) when he met her and the genie.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Technicaly Yen is not the first.Obviously Geralt is not a virgin:) when he met her and the genie.
Haha true. I was thinking out of those three.:)

I don't think it was ever mentioned in the books, but if we accept the version of the old Polish TV show then the spot of technically first would go to Adela, a female witcher from another school. She has some nice scenes.;)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm a bit confused. It seems that if you let the dad character get as far as the BJ scene on the weekends, the MC is completely blocked out with no ay of progressing with Tasha. Am I missing something here or is this game just completely broken? I like some challenge to my gameplay, but it seems that the instant any actual challenge is present, it goes from cake walk to game over instantly. Is there something I'm overlooking?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm a bit confused. It seems that if you let the dad character get as far as the BJ scene on the weekends, the MC is completely blocked out with no ay of progressing with Tasha. Am I missing something here or is this game just completely broken? I like some challenge to my gameplay, but it seems that the instant any actual challenge is present, it goes from cake walk to game over instantly. Is there something I'm overlooking?
Yeah if you let the things go that far it's pretty much game over for the son.And for father too,because there is almost nothing after he have sex with Tasha.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, he only has 12 Patrons, didn't he have a lot more before abandoning this game?

Reactions: cri

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, he had more. What do you think happens to patrons when updates stop and the game they were backing gets abandoned?

You think they would stick around?
Sadly we saw plenty of times that devs are still making hundreds of $ even an year after they abandon the game.
BTW Alex menage to end 2 games-Au Pair Innocence and Lost in Temptation
And Happy International Women's day:)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, he had more. What do you think happens to patrons when updates stop and the game they were backing gets abandoned?

You think they would stick around?
That's happened a number of times, then you have examples like slonique who abandons everything they start yet still gets a decent amount of support despite that, I didn't even realized "Alex" abandoned the game he started after abandoning this one already. It's more common with large Patreons where you get a lot of people who only contribute $1 or $2 a month and just don't pay attention and let it go.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know why this game came into my head the other day. Remember being really excited when i first stumbled upon it because of the Triss factor. However 2 MC's who are in conflict was just a complete disaster, coupled with not great writing. Would have been nice to see some attempt at concluding it rather than abandoning it in a rush for a very poor replacement game.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes