3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I didn't like playing the father in the game, and wanted for the son to build a harem. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Doesn't anybody want to remake this game?
It's such a waste to be thrown away.
I'll give him a gold.
I thought I was the only one who thought of this. If I had any clue how to render and/or write code I would've already picked this game up. Hope a dev decides to jump on this considering how hot this game was at it's prime: Just see the Alex vs David sides. Here's to hoping for a remake in the future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does it just seem like that to me, or does the au pair girl resemble Triss Merigold from The Witcher?
it is, the hair is a straigth rip off of it remodelled and adapted to DAZ.
there is also yennefer and geralt stuff too... just saying XD

as for the char, the dev clearly searched to recreated her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does it just seem like that to me, or does the au pair girl resemble Triss Merigold from The Witcher?
She even said it at the start of the game.You will get bonus points with Tasha for a right guess.
it is, the hair is a straigth rip off of it remodelled and adapted to DAZ.
there is also yennefer and geralt stuff too... just saying XD

as for the char, the dev clearly searched to recreated her.
Actually there is Triss,Yennefer and Ciri models in DAZ from at leeast 3-4 years.

Reactions: Lebensender

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
She even said it at the start of the game.You will get bonus points with Tasha for a right guess.

Actually there is Triss,Yennefer and Ciri models in DAZ from at leeast 3-4 years.

i know,that's why i mentionned it, but its not her here :p

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The closest I've found is The Guy In Charge, but it kindd of relies on you repeatedly insulting the girls to trigger the competition, which means you can't really even compete.
Yeah, I played it but with the need to restart I've pretty much only went back and looked at the CG. That's an issue I have with it and other games that have tried it along with another that seemingly got put on rails.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
About 2.5 years since we lost this beauty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any starting dev who wants to get in the business but can't come up with starting characters or a plot, I strongly suggest you pick this game up and take it over. You'd already have a hardcore fan base willing support the game.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes