3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
it is dead..let sleeping dogs lie
Alex is an respect gamemaker by Patreon, and we know " Not a fan of this side ". I quest he give a shit to set this OP under Final version or abandoned. Of course " New players " are confuse when there start this game, because there don´t know that the hole game has fucked up with update 0.5 and later with 0.9 in favor for the MC, but without any good or bad end, either for David or the MC. I believe " He give a shit about us " what we say, he is just bad looser.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems this game need abandoned tag.It's 5 months since last update.
I know PL need 4 and half months to get an update,but we constantly gets information about the game.
API in the other hand is 0 since the release of 0.9.
Not to mention his other game is maybe in same situation- 3 months since Lost in Temptation 0.2

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Don't want to sound like a hater but it was probably for the best that this game is being dropped (which isn't official but the lack of updates is telling). The MC switch was a very bad choice that made no sense to the storyline.

Victor

May 4, 2017
It is a pic of the final versión, into the image folder game. But not in the game. If you get the CG MAGES you can find several pics which are not in the game. Alex (the developer) Will be going to publish the final versión but …..

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
It is a pic of the final versión, into the image folder game. But not in the game. If you get the CG MAGES you can find several pics which are not in the game. Alex (the developer) Will be going to publish the final versión but …..
You only get that if you do david route

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Do you believe this game will be finished in the future?

I personally hope for it, but for me it seems the developer has lost the interest in this game.
I played the Dad-route for the ntr-idea (yes I know I'm degenerated, beta...whatever) and was upset with this "behind closed doors - end-route" where you can't do anything in this game, than wait for the weekend to play as dad with Tasha.
I wish there would be more ways of getting/loose the girls interest back. And this decision with the closed door was a big no-go for me, like in Big-Brother, where most content was behind closed doors, and no way to see it, just 2 sentences and: tada you are cucked...
On the other Way, if I choose the "Harem"-route the competition with dad is obsolet within 2 weeks...

All these games are a lot of grinding or "insta-cucking" which is lame...

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
What have you learnt in English ?
"I am Tanya ! I come from Russia"!
Speak something in English!
"I am Tanya ! I come from Russia"! x'Dx'D

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes