3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Stepmother / Father / Tasha (Au-pair girl)

It doesn't need an incest patch at all.
because you can just pretend that it doesn't say "Step mother"
a game patch could remove the word "step"

blood relations
Step mother and her sister. Father and son

a mod for the game could give you a sister or brother
could make Tasha your sister
could make Tasha your real mom, who faked her own death to escape your evil dad's clutches, and has come back for you after she had plastic surgery to disguise herself.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
So anything heard about the update or the game is over I did not understand it is worth waiting for the next version prompt PZH ????:cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::confounded::confounded::confounded::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So anything heard about the update or the game is over I did not understand it is worth waiting for the next version prompt PZH ????:cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::confounded::confounded::confounded::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Well the last update is from 05 may.So it's almost 4 months with nothing.I'm not sure if we even have a teaser images.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Steel for Humans, Silver for Monsters. And Geralt is sharpening his sword already. Silver one this time, because Alex is a monster - abandoning Triss cannot be left without vengeance.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
"How are you American Kevin?"
"I am good American Alex?"
"Are you ready for Russian Grindfest game?"
"Of course, that is best game, let me know when you get hand job"

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
I Played 2 rotes, (father or son) father route was best, have more options & father can do much more for tasha. MC (Alex) just can beg his father to spare money to help tasha. I think MC must be the principal route with most content, he must be have other options to learn high profits to "help" to develop tasha jobs & relatioship

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I Played 2 rotes, (father or son) father route was best, have more options & father can do much more for tasha. MC (Alex) just can beg his father to spare money to help tasha. I think MC must be the principal route with most content, he must be have other options to learn high profits to "help" to develop tasha jobs & relatioship
Son Route: Ala[Sex] Tasha[Sex] Charlotte[BJ] Tanya[Sex]
Father Route: Ala[Sex] Tasha[Sex] Charlotte[No] Tanya[Peeping]

I could say that Son route its more advance or Have more content.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Son Route: Ala[Sex] Tasha[Sex] Charlotte[BJ] Tanya[Sex]
Father Route: Ala[Sex] Tasha[Sex] Charlotte[No] Tanya[Peeping]

I could say that Son route its more advance or Have more content.
how do you get blowjob from charlotte?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Havent checked this in a long time, did this man do a abandoned game into abandoned game? The greedo special?! :RarePepe:

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes