3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Once Tasha is having David teach her and David fucks Tasha at the cottage, is it game over for Alex? Or is there a way, console or otherwise, to woo her back?
After the blowjob it's over for Alex.He lost both Tasha and Tanya.Practicaly is game over for him because the only new content is going to cottage with Ala.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question for everyone.
Abandon this game.
When you develop a new game, does dev get a good evaluation?
Is this normal?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, if I want the threesome stuff, I should never help Tanya right? I was following the walkthrough but since it says "if you didn't help Tanya..." on day 86, it was sixty days too late for me (I tried to get Tasha and the step-mom but so far it doesn't seem you can do much with that). So I just want to be sure I have to go back to the first time we can help Tanya before doing it.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi, if I want the threesome stuff, I should never help Tanya right? I was following the walkthrough but since it says "if you didn't help Tanya..." on day 86, it was sixty days too late for me (I tried to get Tasha and the step-mom but so far it doesn't seem you can do much with that). So I just want to be sure I have to go back to the first time we can help Tanya before doing it.
Threesome only works if you help Tanya all time and fullfill Ala´s request to help her. The key point is Ala if your points over 6 with her the scene "Tanya enter your room when you have sex with Tasha" will never trigger. This is the start for a Threesome MC,Tanya,Tasha. I have a save for this first scene, but I don´t fuck Ala later and blackmail her with Labtop picture ok. Anyway cheat the points with Ala or start where you have less than 6 and don´t play bathroom keep door open.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Okay, I didn't know that. So I guess if I have one slot with Alex only targeting Tasha and Tanya and letting Ala to his father, and another with Alex seducing his stepmom and letting Tasha to his father, I can cover everything so far. Thanks.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Okay, I didn't know that. So I guess if I have one slot with Alex only targeting Tasha and Tanya and letting Ala to his father, and another with Alex seducing his stepmom and letting Tasha to his father, I can cover everything so far. Thanks.
Never let Tasha/Father to the cottage when the BJ scene comes -game over- for Alex. You can get the password for Ala´s labtop from Tanya then later you can fuck all and threesome- to start sex Tasha need 15 "love points".
If the trigger scene starts with Tanya when you have sex with Tasha - use sex or standing BJ only works- to start. Later you can fuck Ala all over the place when you have the labtop picture.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have to let the dad have Tasha all you have to do is never tell him about needing money for the photo shoot and he'll never get her and be locked out of everything.

In my play through I got Tasha Tanya and Ala. While the dad got nothing at all.

You can also alter the dads stats to remove all of his stats with Tasha so nothing ever happens with him.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You don't have to let the dad have Tasha all you have to do is never tell him about needing money for the photo shoot and he'll never get her and be locked out of everything.

In my play through I got Tasha Tanya and Ala. While the dad got nothing at all.

You can also alter the dads stats to remove all of his stats with Tasha so nothing ever happens with him.
Thanks to add these option.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I have a question for everyone.
- Abandon this game.
- When you develop a new game, does dev get a good evaluation?
- Is this normal?
1. I think your question is... if you should abandon the game? The game has been updated every month in a steady way, the problem came when it had some kind of bad communication with the coder "Abi" which caused the delay.
Now, his new game "Lost in The Temptation" is being worked only by him. [Graphics and Coder].

2. In the hypothetical case that Alex abandoned his game "Au-pair Innocence", this would cause many people to stop supporting Alex on his page of patreon.

3. Nope its not normal.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
1. I think your question is... if you should abandon the game? The game has been updated every month in a steady way, the problem came when it had some kind of bad communication with the coder "Abi" which caused the delay.
Now, his new game "Lost in The Temptation" is being worked only by him. [Graphics and Coder].

2. In the hypothetical case that Alex abandoned his game "Au-pair Innocence", this would cause many people to stop supporting Alex on his page of patreon.

3. Nope its not normal.
Oh. Problem with other team members?
Sorry.
When I use a translator, it seems that the meaning of my writing is misunderstood.
But your answer was a big help.
Thank you. God bless you.

Reactions: kiteares

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
getting close to the abandoned tag. any current patreons with any news about alex?

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
getting close to the abandoned tag. any current patreons with any news about alex?
I apologize for the ignorance, but I'm new member and a slow-reader. How does a game abandoned? I thought it was done by the developer? This is one my fav, I can't bear of the thought...anyways, I actually did patreon him as I normally do so I will find out.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I apologize for the ignorance, but I'm new member and a slow-reader. How does a game abandoned? I thought it was done by the developer? This is one my fav, I can't bear of the thought...anyways, I actually did patreon him as I normally do so I will find out.
oh it's just a tag for the community. it'll be tagged as abandoned i believe after 3 months with no updates? whether the actual game is going to be abandoned or not is up to the developer. i mean honestly if he hasn't given it up i don't know why it has taken so long. all the renders are made a while back, but he doesn't seem to want to code it up. honestly not sure if his other project is going to be worked on either as he has lost a lot of patreons since he started this new project.

Reactions: kiteares

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
No news. As far as I can see, this game isn't going to continue unless he gets another coder. All his effort seems to be being spent on Lost in Temptation. It's a shame too, because despite all its flaws, I really liked this game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It gets the abandoned tag if the author states that they have abandoned it or if no info or news gets posted here or on their site about what is going on. A game can go past 3 months without a update to the game as long as they are still posting info and news on what is happening with their game and when it might be coming out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@UncleVT

Could we get a on hold tag for this game. From the post above mine it basically shows that this game is on hold till they get a new coder for their game. Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes