3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lordshimra

You play as Alex the son. You can go son only fuggly man only or Alex and fuggly man. I went Alex only when I played the game. Follow the walk through so that you can make sure to go son only route.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
@lordshimra

You play as Alex the son. You can go son only fuggly man only or Alex and fuggly man. I went Alex only when I played the game. Follow the walk through so that you can make sure to go son only route.
yeah i have been so far but it seems that i am ata point i cant figure out how to continue. i might have misseed a step i nalexs path. will go back and look through it so i can figure it out. thanks for the reply

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks so much i guess we have wait more for the new update. sigh...
I must disappoint you.This is for his other game-Lost in Temptation.It seems API will get huge delay or probably will be even abandoned.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I must disappoint you.This is for his other game-Lost in Temptation.It seems API will get huge delay or probably will be even abandoned.
I was thanking him for posting the Info of his patreon mate, I already know that the Coder is missing.

Reactions: armion82

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So guys, we are next to a new month. I wasn't a long time in here. Does somebody knows when the next update appears?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
His patreon page is under review .....
Not only his page, in other games as well these day´s. As we know that the " Pay-Side" make these Law´s with incest and......bla,bla. I quest something going on by Patreon " No Game Developer get an answer yet ". The reason is still a big ?-mark. Many, never cross the rules by Patreon with Semi-nutity picture or words in her comments.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
So guys, we are next to a new month. I wasn't a long time in here. Does somebody knows when the next update appears?
Alex said:
Sorry guys for being quite for a while. I was busy with some other stuff and didn't have much time for the project. So far, all pictures are done. And some part of the script too. It may take a while to compete the coding. We'll how fast it will go. Should be ready within this month.

Regarding API. Abi is out of my team, most likely. I haven't heard from him so far. It means API is postpone. What to do next, I don't know for sure. I won't do the coding myself as it will take to much time and beyond my capacity. I don't want to stop LT because of it. Perhaps I need to find someone else who could to Abi's job. The time will show. For now I'll continue to work on LT only. But the solution will be fine one way or another. So we will see more of Tasha.
r. Alex.

- Release Date: Unknown
- Reason?: Alex Said that with "Abi"[Coder] for some reason.
- But Abi its been active in the forum he has last seen online it was today and haven't responded in the thread.
- AlexGe Its now just focus on his New Game called:
- Now for some reason is Under Review.
- If you want to see some Artwork from the community visit:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
- Release Date: Unknown
- Reason?: Alex Said that with "Abi"[Coder] for some reason.
- But Abi its been active in the forum he has last seen online it was today and haven't responded in the thread.
- AlexGe Its now just focus on his New Game called:
- Now for some reason is Under Review for some reason.
- If you want to see some Artwork from the community visit:
Thanks for this Info. It means Abi isn´t the -Coder- anymore for the new LT game?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Once Tasha is having David teach her and David fucks Tasha at the cottage, is it game over for Alex? Or is there a way, console or otherwise, to woo her back?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes