Assets thread for "The Tyrant" [saddogames]

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Thats cool! I thought you meant that, but wasn't sure. I have to make something up now! :cool:
Thats awesome Saz. So saddog is still working on the main game. Woww. Thats awesome. And ur contribution to this community should be recognised my friend. U are awesome saz. Btw when can we expect ur mod update?

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Thats awesome Saz. So saddog is still working on the main game. Woww. Thats awesome. And ur contribution to this community should be recognised my friend. U are awesome saz. Btw when can we expect ur mod update?
There's still some hope!!!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks! :D I don't want to get off topic in this thread, but I've been posting updates of my progress in my thread. Sadly it's still going to be a while though.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Kate's boyfriend - outfit for 7pm Club scene -
  • HOShirt (Nitrover TShirt Texture)
  • HOJeans (Unsure on this on, but I think it's the Patroll Jeans Texture)
  • HOSneakers (Cocowboy Shoes Texture)

Reactions: Big Rooster

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
I was able to confirm with saddog which assets were used for these girls. He was also kind enough to share the .duf files for them as well. As there were people that asked for Susan's files earlier and for Vivian and Miranda's, I thought I should share them all here. Saddog also said I should share these files with anyone that asked for them.

He did mention his time was extremely limited due to his continued efforts on the last 2 updates for the main game. So that was some good news as well!

Here is the information he shared with me and the zip file with .duf files. Enjoy and thank you again Saddog! :)

*Oh and Saddog did ask last time to remember to watermark your fan-art images, so I'll just add that reminder as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Susan is so hot in this photo can not wait to get sex scene of her Male domination on her would be good

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Saddog is the best dev (the only one who participates to the fan-art) reunited with the best modder (thanks S A Z for the mod and the duf including Miranda, secondary character I like). I had a little bit dropped The tyrant but I think I'll have some fun :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Tharandor I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your error. You might want to post it here to see if someone else has ran into it and has a solution for you.

One thing that comes to mind that you might want to check is Magda's model does have a requirement that is sometimes missed. It requires the Genesis 3 Female Head and Body Morphs as well. You'll want to make sure you have those installed too, if you don't already.

If you don't, maybe that is causing your error?

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
S A Z The path that DAZ uses to find the elements that make up an asset is a bit strange, by default it is My libraries or My Daz Connect Library. If the default setting and DAZ is going to look for images or morphs at this address G:/3rd Party 3D Content/MagdaG3_byRhi_200908, it might indeed be a little bit buggy. And if to top it all off the genesis 3 female starter kit is also in that place outch.

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I don't see a post for Than's error but speaking to the main issue with sharing dufs mentioned slighly above.

Be sure to rename the duf files to zip files, extract the file inside which is of the same name with NO extension (backup or delete the zip file after), add a duf extension to this unnamed file, open the new duf file in notepad++ or whatever you use, and fix them to work on your setup.

I had to find "/My%20Library" and replace with "" personally. My program is installed on c:, temp files on c: again, my daz content itself is all installed in "E:\Daz 3D", and this is how I made these files load without having to constantly redirect it during the load. I've never tested it but I'm sure you can re-zip the file after you edit (just remember no extention on the file inside) and so forth but it's only 2mb vs 200kb so not sure why you'd bother.

And for some reason, certain chars loaded up with #000000 skin colors, a quick load of all the skins in parameters then deleting the char from the scene and loading them yet again would result in it never happening again for that asset (no saving). I officially think DAZ needs to rebuild their entire program from scratch to resolve these issues and quit using third party open-source software for their CMS as well but it'll never happen. Could also have only happened to me but sharing if it helps regardless.

I personally fix a lot of daz content a creator made with incorrect folder structures since I don't need a "genesis 3 female", "genesis 3 female(s)", and "genesis 3 femlae" folder because someone can't use their brain long enough to spell check content they're selling or at least keeping it in the default structure everyone uses. I also don't see them fixing it once they release an update either to make it worse. If you do anything like this though, you'll also need to adjust any duf files but I don't remember doing that for any of these files so I believe it should be okay.

Hope that helps someone.

Also, much love for saddog for releasing the model dufs. I've had fun remaking scenes trying out different content or just learning daz like adding water & soap to the sink while doing dishes with some in there dirty and doing some more complex posing (Note: I've never posted/uploaded renders anywhere if you're curious). Only complaint is trying to remake the POV from the scenes. I gave up on that but I still quite appreciate all saddog has done by sharing those dufs when almost no devs bother. I had to come say thank you since I just noticed that he released the reset of the characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z and yaggiland

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, extracting file without extention dsf or duf with winzip to edit it with Notepad or other works, drag and drop in winzip updates the file.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Hi guys, I've been spending a disproportionate amount of time looking for the assets used in Cassandra's bedroom. I finally had a breakthrough just a few moments ago. Looks like the bed, speakers, neon lights, and desk use assets from: . I'll probably be working at chipping away at making a .duf file for it, but some of you all have been a lot better at recreating stuff from the game, so I figured I'd share my finding here.

Reactions: JasNom and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, I've been spending a disproportionate amount of time looking for the assets used in Cassandra's bedroom. I finally had a breakthrough just a few moments ago. Looks like the bed, speakers, neon lights, and desk use assets from: . I'll probably be working at chipping away at making a .duf file for it, but some of you all have been a lot better at recreating stuff from the game, so I figured I'd share my finding here.

It looks like Saddog used some of his own renders in the picture frames from this set as well. They are on the wall by her bed. I didn't realize this hadn't been shared in the asset thread yet. Excellent find! :D

Last edited:

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Here's another one-
The abandoned subway for the Ruby drug scenes and Nicole NTR scenes is this one:
Edit: Sorry, that's a bit incomplete. The lighting seems to also need

Reactions: JasNom and S A Z

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018

Nicole is wearing this dress, when Sam is bringing her to sell Drugs in the Basement.
(I'm not 100% if this wasn't found already; if so then I must have overlooked it; so apologize if it was already in the thread.)

Last edited:

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
I suspect the cauldron on the table with the white case in the basement is from Exnem Amazing Vase Collection:

Environment for down town seems to be:

Environment for the egyptian restaurant date:

Last edited: