Assets thread for "The Tyrant" [saddogames]

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I dont think in all the time Ive dug around and played with them have I ever seen anyone identify her assets, I have seen her used in a few. I avoided them because she looks like my actual Mother inlaw and that's just not interesting for me lol !!
i13 Ornate Bathroom with Morphing Towel and Poses

I'd like to have your opinion

View attachment 1247966
imo it's JB.

Last edited:

Redline3140

Dec 1, 2019
I saw someone with a G8F Nicole. Shot in the dark
But would much appreciate it the file. I can make some renders

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Has anyone been able to ID the painting in Alexis's room that's by the bed in some of the renders but not the others?

I'm pretty sure it's time's square. See this:

The Sbarro/Guest Suite text seems to be a giveaway, but I'm not sure if anyone has happened to find the exact image.

Oh shitballs. I found it. It's broadway:

I think the wall light might be a little bit off. I looked around but don't think I found the exact asset for it. It looked a bit like the sci-fi light, but that one was recessed whereas this light looks like it sticks out a bit.

The only other complaint I had was with the mirror next to the wardrobe. I'm not sure if I found the right one.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've been working on Vivian and I found the bikini she wears under the Vigilante outfit on some evenings in the Sleazy Weasel. It's the . I didn't see it list anywhere here, so just thought I would share it in case anyone else needed it. :) If it is, sorry I missed it!

Here's the test render I did, so you can see it in action. (Sadly, I'm still working on getting her face just right. I appreciate the model Gyu gave us and then Esens424, I just wanted to see what I would come up with too. I'm pretty sure I just made her worse though. Haha! Should have stuck with the experts!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I was able to confirm with saddog which assets were used for these girls. He was also kind enough to share the .duf files for them as well. As there were people that asked for Susan's files earlier and for Vivian and Miranda's, I thought I should share them all here. Saddog also said I should share these files with anyone that asked for them.

He did mention his time was extremely limited due to his continued efforts on the last 2 updates for the main game. So that was some good news as well!

Here is the information he shared with me and the zip file with .duf files. Enjoy and thank you again Saddog! :)

*Oh and Saddog did ask last time to remember to watermark your fan-art images, so I'll just add that reminder as well.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I was able to confirm with saddog which assets were used for these girls. He was also kind enough to share the .duf files for them as well. As there were people that asked for Susan's files earlier and for Vivian and Miranda's, I thought I should share them all here. Saddog also said I should share these files with anyone that asked for them.

He did mention his time was extremely limited due to his continued efforts on the last 2 updates for the main game. So that was some good news as well!

Here is the information he shared with me and the zip file with .duf files. Enjoy and thank you again Saddog! :)

*Oh and Saddog did ask last time to remember to watermark your fan-art images, so I'll just add that reminder as well.
You Freaking Rock!!! So does Saddog!
What is a watermark?:rolleyes: because I'm dum

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You Freaking Rock!!! So does Saddog!
What is a watermark?:rolleyes: because I'm dum
No worries. I chose a confusing word there for some reason. I said watermark (an identifying mark that is several shades lighter or darker) but I probably should have said, to remember to sign or add an indicator that it is fan-art. Just like Saddog adds the Tier 4 Patreon stamp on his reward images, he asked that we add a signature or fan-art indicator on our images so people don't get confused. That was all. :)

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
No worries. I chose a confusing word there for some reason. I said watermark (an identifying mark that is several shades lighter or darker) but I probably should have said, to remember to sign or add an indicator that it is fan-art. Just like Saddog adds the Tier 4 Patreon stamp on his reward images, he asked that we add a signature or fan-art indicator on our images so people don't get confused. That was all. :)
Thats cool! I thought you meant that, but wasn't sure. I have to make something up now! :cool:

Reactions: S A Z