Assets thread for "The Tyrant" [saddogames]

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Are you sure you checked the right pdf ? I'm attaching it
Yes, but that doesn't look like her. I think he used BD-Salome for Miranda's face texture, but a different character face morph; most likely a Fred Winkler Art ( ) character, but I haven't pin pointed it yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: faibolx

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Yes, but that doesn't look like her. I think he used BD-Salome for Miranda's face texture, but a different character face morph; most likely a Fred Winkler Art ( ) character, but I haven't pin pointed it yet.
I'm sorry, I've never tried her :giggle:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
OK have spent many hours multiple days trying to find this one .. Nicoles top for the morning workout in the fitness club....

1569063649728.png

That and the purchase outfit for Alexis in the "Shop" -- are the only two I have not been able to identify or locate so far -- found some "close" ones but no hits on these two.

cloth_alingerie_idle.png

Im betting/hoping @S A Z knows :)
Esens424 said:
OK have spent many hours multiple days trying to find this one .. Nicoles top for the morning workout in the fitness club....
View attachment 406618

That and the purchase outfit for Alexis in the "Shop" -- are the only two I have not been able to identify or locate so far -- found some "close" ones but no hits on these two.

View attachment 406631
Im betting/hoping @S A Z knows :)
So Saddog filled me in on the first one. That is .

I haven't been able to find the second one yet. I did find the real world equivalent it's based on.
It's often under Sheer Lace or See-Through Teddy with Cut Out or One Shoulder in the name for it. I'm still trying to find it.

61s812DsmtL._UL1500_.jpg
I might be late to the party on this one but here you go.
Full128052_0f0611c968bdca14fb2a506ea146d433.jpg
Honey Bunny Lingerie for G3F and G8F.jpg

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Not sure if there's anyone left alive and kicking over here but can anyone tell me the assets used for Susan? The poor GILF really doesn't get enough love. screenshot0001.png

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if there's anyone left alive and kicking over here but can anyone tell me the assets used for Susan? The poor GILF really doesn't get enough love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont think in all the time Ive dug around and played with them have I ever seen anyone identify her assets, I have seen her used in a few. I avoided them because she looks like my actual Mother inlaw and that's just not interesting for me lol !!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Now that the developer is back. I wonder if he could share the DAZ file for Miranda (the blonde you first see in the basement)?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i don't (and therefore obviously can't) render and edit stuff in daz or blender but i really would like to know if this:

is really nicoles face and what her body is cause i LOVE her face. thx! (and sorry if i couldn't find more beside this

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
so i don't (and therefore obviously can't) render and edit stuff in daz or blender but i really would like to know if this:

is really nicoles face and what her body is cause i LOVE her face. thx! (and sorry if i couldn't find more beside this
100%

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019

She's based on that character with some adjustments on her face, you can find the duf files somewhere in this post

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Hello.

Anyone can tell me where I can get "Moto Racer Outfit Textures" for the shirt of the Drunkard in Bar?

Thanks

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Irina's Chest Tattoo Leg Ribbons:
and Arm:
I used previously linked assets from this thread and compiled them with these.
BR's Irina 0_png_icon.png BR's Irina 90_png_icon.png BR's Irina 180_png_icon.png BR's Irina 270_png_icon.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredx

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Hello.

Anyone can tell me where I can get "Moto Racer Outfit Textures" for the shirt of the Drunkard in Bar?

Thanks
Are you asking where to find it?

Or if anyone has the asset?

Reactions: Chantajista