• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Saw your post on patreon about suggestions for core gameplay systems - main thing I would say is more integration of the h-content with the battles. You already have the cut-ins for party members, but I think expanding on this sort of thing with grapples, QTEs, and such would improve the eroticism.

Also, game overs to see the h-content aren't great since they interrupt the flow of the game. Not sure if this is changeable within the narrative you have though, since these are real fights. But, even if it's not possible in all instances, allowing at least one loss to see the scene and giving the player a second chance afterward (possibly with some changes to the fight like bits of dialogue, debuffs, or even story divergence if you add branches at some point) is a lot smoother.

Speaking of branching, having choices is always nice in an rpg, though I've definitely enjoyed the story so far. Since you already have sidequests, it'd be cool to be able to see choices in that context which are largely self contained and don't create a ton of extra work for the main story.

Last thing that comes to mind is some more presence of the impacts of the virus in the battles and character interactions. Things like differentiated dialogue, unique (de)buffs, etc. I have to admit that I'm a fan of corruption mechanics so I'm shilling it a bit, but I think it fits your setting/premise.

Having said all this, though, I've enjoyed the game quite a lot so far nonetheless and am definitely looking to the the continuation of the story whether you make some changes or not. Good luck!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bruh, I want to kill myself after going through the powerplant. The combination of labyrinth being so huge, me wanting to explore every corner of it for potential chests and random encounters being so frequent is insanely exhausting, I had like fucking 20 fights in there, very time consuming and used all my consumables to not die. Maybe tune that part of the game a little, otherwise very enjoyable game.

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
Bruh, I want to kill myself after going through the powerplant. The combination of labyrinth being so huge, me wanting to explore every corner of it for potential chests and random encounters being so frequent is insanely exhausting, I had like fucking 20 fights in there, very time consuming and used all my consumables to not die. Maybe tune that part of the game a little, otherwise very enjoyable game.
I'll look into making it less frustrating.

Reactions: Kadajko

csum

Jan 7, 2020
I’m asking to see if there is anyway to get more lockpicks beside from the powerplant.

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
I’m asking to see if there is anyway to get more lockpicks beside from the powerplant.
You can get one through Bonnie's side quest in the Party District. You can also get another one at the Abandoned Estate.

Reactions: csum

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to get a potions or drugs that increases the amount of exp gains during in or out of battles? Right now I’m level 10. Also something that can reduces the chances of getting random encounter.

another58

Feb 13, 2023
i mean doors should have highlight like different color or sth, sometimes it looks like a door but its a wall, sometimes it looks like wall but its a door
and would be nice to have a map in the menu to tell name of the location, i am now stuck at "Find Cassius at the Old Estate" because i dont know where is Old Estate..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote