• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
ROSRRI.png

Overview:
Home to around 8.5 billion citizens, Arvale City has become the number one living spot for the entirety of the world's population. Surrounding the city, are the walls that shield people away from the outside world. Each and every citizen have been chipped at birth, all of which being special devices handcrafted by a high-rise corporation, otherwise known as "A.V.A." These devices are called, "B.D's." While having a super computer implanted into your brain might seem like a cool idea, having a government tracking device will prove to be a lot more problematic than one might think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: SurvivalMyths - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

tq8DQh.png MZVA57.png Q4wudd.png QIKNZf.png insLBi.png tzU4mB.png for78A.png 4NonLM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You play as Zeno. After a deal goes wrong, and you awaken inside an underground complex, you will quickly realize that not everything is as it seems.
However, if you're known in Arvale for something, it's because you are always able to get your way... :sneaky:

MC: "I have a FOOT FETISH, but I tell females I have a FEAR OF FEET, so they'll put their FEET on ME."

QIKNZf.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Good luck and thanks for sharing! Looks and sounds very interesting, with high quality for RPG and lot of potential!
Could you share with us your intentions about the further planned tags, plz?

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I still didn't finish it yet but so far this demo is actually great!!! The plot is really interesting, the characters are very well designed and the gameplay is quite challenging in a good way. It is obvious this game had a lot of care and thought put into it and it definitely shows! The H-Scenes are also quite good and I appreciate the addition of a gallery system so early into the project. I hope this project will get the following it deserves, I will definitely follow the development closely!!!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
this feels very solid and surprisingly polished for a first release/demo. well done and good luck going forward.

Reactions: Gordon_79

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Not a unique story, but more unique than F95 can usually manage.
Too bad for me that this seem to be a femdom game. :giggle::coffee:

Jul 3, 2023
Gameplay is great so far. In the future (If you plan to make it a long game), It would be useful to have also a section of "completed quests", that way is easy to track what have you done. Also to put the objectives of the quests you have already done in green would be nice (once there is a lot of stuff in the game it will be much easier to track progress). Good luck!!

Jul 3, 2023
Gameplay is great so far. In the future (If you plan to make it a long game), It would be useful to have also a section of "completed quests", that way is easy to track what have you done. Also to put the objectives of the quests you have already done in green would be nice (once there is a lot of stuff in the game it will be much easier to track progress). Good luck!!
I forgot, also an available unstarted quest section, but that depends on how you make the game since if all the quests are connected and you get one after the other is not necessary to do this. If not, It would be really useful.

Hardtime

Jan 1, 2018
I guess I'm really stupid but after Risa joins the party I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I can't find any exit after going through the whole map two times so I'm obviously missing something.

Reactions: Philifran
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote