• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
I guess I'm really stupid but after Risa joins the party I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I can't find any exit after going through the whole map two times so I'm obviously missing something.
You can just head up from the main catwalk area. The door should be open to leave the facility.

Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
I guess I'm really stupid but after Risa joins the party I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I can't find any exit after going through the whole map two times so I'm obviously missing something.
Head all way up from the middle of the platform brigde, at first I thought it's a wall though...

Reactions: Hardtime

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
The prison is in the game. It's right next to where the Arena Guild side quest is located.

If you travel far right in the Living District, and follow the main road up, it should take you there.
Ahh thank you! I kept trying to use the side-walks rather than the road as the map transition point. Funny reversal from other games. I enjoyed the demo.

Reactions: SurvivalMyths

Aeon696

Aug 26, 2022
I gotta say, this is a pretty neat demo! Cyberpunk has always been one of favorite genres so games like these are right up my alley. However with that being said, I did notice a couple areas that could use some improvement. Haven't reached the prison yet so I can't comment on that yet. I'm currently going through the side quests atm.

1. First off combat is a little too dependent on consumable items atm, and one way I can think of to alleviate this issue is lowering the ST cost of the party's skills. The costs are really steep and take up the majority of a party member's ST bar to even use one of them. This leads to item hoarding, which can be a big issue for RPGS. Being able to use Cecilia's heal more often would be a great help because it wouldn't make me feel like I have to hoard my Syringes and Crystal Water as much for upcoming encounters. Quite a few enemies in this demo have AoE and multi hit attacks so a change like this shouldn't make the game feel too easy. It would also liven up combat by reducing the need to spam basic attacks to deal damage due to low ST. There were times where I wanted to use Zeno's or Himari's offensive skills but couldn't because of the cost.

2. Another thing I noticed is that Phoebe's boss fight (the one from Luna's side quest) is incredibly punishing and it's mainly due to the debuffs she's constantly spamming on your party. if she isn't locking you out of your abilities with her AoE "Get Hacked!" skill, she's making the party take themselves out with "Like What You See?" ,which is also AoE. Basically, I would remove the hack debuff with tablets only to have her reapply it the next turn or use her other AoE skill to make the party attack themselves when I tried to heal. It would basically be like that on repeat until I lost.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Arvale Protocol [v0.2.0] [SurvivalMyths]

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:
- -

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is there like a gear shop somewhere in the city where you can buy weapons / armor? I can't seem to find any. Or are all upgrades only through personal quests like weapons for first quests for companions?

SurvivalMyths

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2023
Is there like a gear shop somewhere in the city where you can buy weapons / armor? I can't seem to find any. Or are all upgrades only through personal quests like weapons for first quests for companions?
Only through quests and certain chests scattered throughout the world. You can however buy items to buff you in combat at the cafe.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote