• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ss92

Sep 6, 2019
why this is happening? any suggestions? After i finish the female character , this is coming. problemAG.jpg

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
cant play the game need Help.
1) character turns VERY slowly even with my mouse on 10k dpi
2) If i do ANYTHING other than turn my camera the game crashes. Like pressing D.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
My favourite thing about this game is making a few broken jealous girls, and when one fucks you the others get jealous and they immediately start fucking you afterwards without you having to do anything.

Later games have done something similar but not exactly the same where it smoothly flows from one girl to the next and then to the next without a break or pause.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So for those getting errors and such, 3 things early illusion games on western pc's have trouble with;
1)Long install directories, so dont install it in "C:/A_map/Another_map/Yet_another_map/Illusion/AG2" cause it's not going to be able to find files buried so deep in a root directory.
2)Dont have japanese characters (kanji/hiragana)in the install directories name, or in some cases even major files. Luckily the old HF patches usualy fixed that.
3)You most likely need to run the game with AppLocale or a similar application. Earlier games always needed this to avoid the not being able to read data files errors.

The example above shows such a error, in that it cant read the "data\a_67.bmp" so likely the issue there is not running in a AppLocale application through the right click drop-down menu on the shortcut .exe

Unfortuetly the old AppLocale doesnt work on Win10, so you need another version of that.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Here are 2 options, though the first (NTLEA) i dont have a direct link to, only a google search link.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last one, Locale Emulator is the one i have used mostly in the past, but as to the current development of both of these and if they still work, i don't know. There might be other download links with better results so try searching some more if these don't help.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So for those getting errors and such, 3 things early illusion games on western pc's have trouble with;
1)Long install directories, so dont install it in "C:/A_map/Another_map/Yet_another_map/Illusion/AG2" cause it's not going to be able to find files buried so deep in a root directory.
2)Dont have japanese characters (kanji/hiragana)in the install directories name, or in some cases even major files. Luckily the old HF patches usualy fixed that.
3)You most likely need to run the game with AppLocale or a similar application. Earlier games always needed this to avoid the not being able to read data files errors.

The example above shows such a error, in that it cant read the "data\a_67.bmp" so likely the issue there is not running in a AppLocale application through the right click drop-down menu on the shortcut .exe

Unfortuetly the old AppLocale doesnt work on Win10, so you need another version of that.
my game crashes randomly after being 30 seconds in game.
It's not the Locale, i use the English exe and i never got any missing file errors
i tried running the game from desktop so its not the dir
i tried turning all settings to minimum and maximum
i tried frame capping the game, but even tho both Nvidia and the game settings have Vsync forced the game still runs at 100+ fps (i even forced Global Max Framerate to 30 in control panel, still runs at 100+)
I tried running as admin, that broke it even more
oh and every time i alt tab the game freezes and then crashes.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
The control is too confusing, i tried to press everything and suddenly my character is naked while yelling oiii

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
my game crashes randomly after being 30 seconds in game.
It's not the Locale, i use the English exe and i never got any missing file errors
i tried running the game from desktop so its not the dir
i tried turning all settings to minimum and maximum
i tried frame capping the game, but even tho both Nvidia and the game settings have Vsync forced the game still runs at 100+ fps (i even forced Global Max Framerate to 30 in control panel, still runs at 100+)
I tried running as admin, that broke it even more
oh and every time i alt tab the game freezes and then crashes.
So the crashing i cant help with, some of these older games just are really bad on modern OS.
As for the alt-tab issues, that again is a typical old time game issue. Many of the old illusion games simply coudnt handle being alt-tabbed if run in full screen.

For some technical help, check AG3 wiki on anime-sharing:

While it is for a later game, a lot of the common issues with localization, crashing, etc can be found in both, and some of the fixes there might work on AG2 too.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So the crashing i cant help with, some of these older games just are really bad on modern OS.
As for the alt-tab issues, that again is a typical old time game issue. Many of the old illusion games simply coudnt handle being alt-tabbed if run in full screen.

For some technical help, check AG3 wiki on anime-sharing:

While it is for a later game, a lot of the common issues with localization, crashing, etc can be found in both, and some of the fixes there might work on AG2 too.
nah i always run it windowed
but thanks for the link. seems i might just delete this game because its broken as hell. theres literally nothing i can do.
1628700757133.png
1628700802115.png

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
you can fix the 4 cores one by changing how many cores are assigned to a program through task manager i believe, that can fix the 4 core issue, the drivers part is sadly incurable these days.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Lol so I tried it, had to force close it at one point. Now when I try to start it, I get the Illusion logo, and then the window goes unresponsive. Nice.

Edit: It works if I restart my computer but then stops working again. Sometimes resetting video settings to default works to get it to start. Sometimes extracting it from the ZIP works. It's pretty unstable. The sex scene is a complete mystery, you start off zoomed way into her back and can't move the camera, there's a camera button that so far as I can tell does nothing. There's an image of a joystick (mushroom?) in the upper left corner, again, so far as I can tell it does nothing. I clicked around randomly and an icon that was the joystick "erect" popped up and he started humping her. I think. I couldn't tell because I was zoomed way in and couldn't see what was happening.

Last edited: