• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
An adult-oriented game where you create a female character (choosing everything from hair style to skin tone to make-up use to to breast size) and then wander around a tropical island with her. The girl you create will follow you around, and interact with you in a variety of ways. You can take showers and baths with her, play with her, have romantic entourages with her, and much much more!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-09
Release Date: 2004-12-06
Developer: Illusion
Censored: No - Patched
Version: Final
Language: English (translated by Hongfire)
Voiced Language: Japanese
Other Games: Artificial Girl 3 - Artificial Academy 2 - Love Girl - SchoolMate 2 - And More here.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot_artificial_girl_2_1.jpg screenshot_artificial_girl_2_3.jpg screenshot_artificial_girl_2_4.jpg screenshot_artificial_girl_2_5.jpg screenshot_artificial_girl_2_10.jpg screenshot_artificial_girl_2_16.jpg

Last edited:

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
with all the customization no girl looked the same

ag3 was the best game ever

then the rapelay series was 2nd

sexy beach was really good thats 3rd

never liked the rest of illusion games

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Well this sure takes you back. Aldo AG3 probably has the better mod support it is from the time Ilusion games actualy had decent content, instead of the current trope of poser games.
Ah yes I remember the days when my mc is just chillin on his bed and then ryoko just barges in the room and starts to fondle him, while sailor moon lookin like she's about to piss herself wanting some of ol no eyes mc dick.

Reactions: TankyThomas

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
RIP HongFire :cry:
i wonder if you remember that one hong fire Illusion game where you play as some demon lord have to go beat all the heroines around the world one special thing about the game is that you can customize all his animation move set, i forgot that damn thing name

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
i wonder if you remember that one hong fire Illusion game where you play as some demon lord have to go beat all the heroines around the world one special thing about the game is that you can customize all his animation move set, i forgot that damn thing name
Wasn't that just titled Yuusha? Or 勇者からは逃げられない!according to the wiki. Didn't get to play much of it back then, the combat bummed me out.

Jan 25, 2017
Man. This game takes me back. This game is still the best game so far aside from the graphics that holds it back compared to current games.

The gameplay is great and fun. The fact you can position yourself to go for a different approach to girls and how you have to find out their personality to fully engage with them.

Reactions: GlacierC